Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next question is, how many hardcore Star Wars Fans are going online right now to buy a platinum pass JUST to have a chance to be one of the first. I would be more than we think.
I posted the news on my fb page and 3 families are looking at rates right now. They already have the passes but weren't thinking of coming

If i remember correctly, it would not let me bring anyone who was not Gold for the Toy Story preview registration - so I opted out as I didn't want to go alone.

I'd assume you and all your party will need platinum passes in order to register rather than miss out. Whether or not they have to be active is anyones guess.

Honestly, we would upgrade from Gold, but as was correctly stated above, you have to do it in person and no plans to hit WDW just now. We’re going to miss this one, alas.

I can't wait for the ridiculous look I'm going to get from my roommate when I suggest we try to go for previews before she tells me absolutely not. We just finished our second trip this year and have a third planned for October.

The lack of Gold AP availability stinks, especially since I left WDW yesterday and would have upgraded us all had I known this then. Now to hope they offer DVC previews...or fly to WDW for a few hours just to upgrade LOL

Do you think that AP previews will make it so there is not a soft opening a day or so early?

Honestly, we would upgrade from Gold, but as was correctly stated above, you have to do it in person and no plans to hit WDW just now. We’re going to miss this one, alas.

I live 2 hours South of Disney and I am thinking hard just to go up there and make the trip to upgrade in person but I have a feeling that link will go live in the next 7 days or so and I just dont have the time this week to make the drive up there.

Reactions: TAK
This is great! I booked Aug 27-30 to go for open but now may move around or just get a time for one of those days if it opens up. Problem is with Disney IT this is gonna crash harder then anything when they go live with this.

First time passholder so I don't have any experience with this.

Lets say they do a preview for 2 weeks

When this goes live do you get to select the date you prefer? Or do you just register for tickets and they tell you the date? I know we don't know any details yet so i'm just wondering based off of the previous openings.

I'm going in July as part of a free dining package. Was planning on upgrading to annual passes while I'm there. Anyone know of a way to upgrade in advance so I can try to register for a preview spot?

The lack of gold does make me feel sad. I’m sure the division was decided based off of numbers but man! My whole family are annual passholders and we’ll be shut out and we live over 7 hours away so no chance of an upgrade. I hope they do stick to not allowing the eligible APs to bring guests because it would really upset me if my whole family was shut out but others were bringing non APs

When this goes live do you get to select the date you prefer? Or do you just register for tickets and they tell you the date? I know we don't know any details yet so i'm just wondering based off of the previous openings.
You should be able to select a date based on what is available.

The lack of gold does make me feel sad. I’m sure the division was decided based off of numbers but man! My whole family are annual passholders and we’ll be shut out and we live over 7 hours away so no chance of an upgrade. I hope they do stick to not allowing the eligible APs to bring guests because it would really upset me if my whole family was shut out but others were bringing non APs

If they stick by how they did it for Pandora EVERYONE getting in must be a AP. But they also allowed DVC members to preview Pandora. So I think its all a guessing game for the next couple of days or so.

Husband and I torn on buying plat vouchers for this event. We're local but we let our passes expire because I'm pregnant and due in September and figured we'd renew in January.

I know I wouldn't be able to ride the ride but I mostly want to build a lightsaber and see the cantina.... So tempting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter