Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow no Gold and no DVC? That stinks for us Gold and DVC members.

The timing does add up perfectly with how they did it for Pandora. I would guess in the next week or so the reservation link will go live.

Shocked, the spires aren't even covered yet. Maybe they will hand APers, as they walk into the land, fans to dry the paint :rotfl2: .

I'm SUPER glad that I haven't finalized plans yet for SWGE. I can wait and see what they offer and decide when to go. Problem is that I have yet to receive a Passholder email...

Wow no Gold and no DVC? That stinks for us Gold and DVC members.

The timing does add up perfectly with how they did it for Pandora. I would guess in the next week or so the reservation link will go live.

I wouldn't think this necessarily means they won't do DVC, it just wasn't announced that they WILL. The fact that they are doing previews at all makes me think it's more likely than it was before at least.

What I'm wondering is if for the AP preview I'll be able to bring my wife along with me as long as we purchase her AP before the event.

How quickly do these things typically "sell out"? Is there a way I can set up an alert on here to know about it as soon as it drops? I'm certainly not trusting an e-mail to be sent to me.

My AP expires August 3rd. Do I need to renew to be able to register, or can I register with my current AP but renew later?

I am sure this one will go fast.

Any suggestions of where/how to look to get the jump? I'm sure it will be posted here within minutes, hopefully during working hours since that's when I'm most likely to be constantly refreshing.

For similar previews in the past (Pandora, etc) were all members of the party required to have an AP?

Yes, but can only be done in person at WDW.

Next question is, how many hardcore Star Wars Fans are going online right now to buy a platinum pass JUST to have a chance to be one of the first. I would bet more than we think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter