• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Announcement!

You will love Walt's Bob. I really hope it's open for you. Will the Halloween decorations be out when you go?

I'm hoping they will be out when we're there! They'd be great to see!

I've got everything crossed Walts will be open this time!

Yay! Well done!!

Where's the ticker?!?!?!!?!?!?!

You know I don't do tickers for trips.... They overstimulate my brain! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Congratulations:yay: You should give BBWWS a try the corn bread is awesome:thumbsup2

Congratulations:yay: You should give BBWWS a try the corn bread is awesome:thumbsup2

I don't eat red meat and I don't like things like chilli, etc.... I think it would be a waste on me and DF....

Shame as the show looks great!

Bob xoxoxox

I don't eat red meat and I don't like things like chilli, etc.... I think it would be a waste on me and DF....

Shame as the show looks great!

Bob xoxoxox

have you looked at the veg option as the couple sat next to us had it and it looked nice they had their plates bowls taken away when we first sat down and i thought thet were just watching the show but when food was served they had their food brought out ready served in their different bowls and were served first lol

have you looked at the veg option as the couple sat next to us had it and it looked nice they had their plates bowls taken away when we first sat down and i thought thet were just watching the show but when food was served they had their food brought out ready served in their different bowls and were served first lol

I'm just not sure it would be worth paying for a meal I wasn't enthusiastic about..... It would be a lot of money if I was still hungry afterwards.....

Bob xoxoxox

yea i thought that as i dont like chilly but i was full up on water and coke lol and the corn bread like every one has said the show is so great i would pay that just to watch the show

Really pleased to hear about your new trip, Bob. :thumbsup2 Flying too! :cool1:

im sure your dead excited

although it seems like yonks away , it will fly in

im addicted to the sites, trying to plan meals etc

once i get my flights booked , i'll be more exciteddddddddd

:cool1:

im sure your dead excited

although it seems like yonks away , it will fly in

im addicted to the sites, trying to plan meals etc

once i get my flights booked , i'll be more exciteddddddddd

:cool1:

It will zip past! You'll be off to DLRP and I'll be jealous again before we know it! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Congratulations on the trip Boblet - and make sure you drop enough hints to Robert about the cake!:laughing:

Congratulations on the trip Boblet - and make sure you drop enough hints to Robert about the cake!:laughing:

I've already started.... Subtle little things like: "Get me a cake at Cafe Mickey or you might not be getting married next year...".... Think he'll get the hint?!

Bob xoxoxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter