<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
I'M GOING BACK TO DLRP!!!!

:banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I couldn't stand to wait anymore, so I've booked a trip for Robert and me in September, once more staying at the lovely Sequoia Lodge..... And this time... We're flying there!!! :banana:

YAY!

Bob xoxoxox

How exciting!!! Haven't been on this board for ages and now this...

Wonderful!

Congrats!

I'm also looking at dates/prices etc... So maybe....

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:woohoo: Woohoo Bob !!! :woohoo: Something to look forward to this year!! :yay:

Great news Bob. Is this trip to help you plan your Disneymoon?;)

you lucky lady, im so jealous right now. wish i could book ours up now but im still waiting for my little work bonus!! damn it

eating anywhere different this trip then? Or are you going to do some research again!!! lol

How is Robert feeling about getting the plane now?

He hasn't had a choice! Lol! He's at work! He knows I've booked though.

He's never been worried about getting the plane itself, but he's worried about getting to DLRP at the other end. I've told him it'll be fine!

Bob xooxox

He hasn't had a choice! Lol! He's at work! He knows I've booked though.

He's never been worried about getting the plane itself, but he's worried about getting to DLRP at the other end. I've told him it'll be fine!

Bob xooxox

What is the worst that he thinks will possibly happen? :lmao:

What is the worst that he thinks will possibly happen? :lmao:

God knows.....!! :lmao:

I'm just hoping I've done the bookings right.... I've never booked a holiday before in my life. I booked the flights direct with easyjet, and the hotel direct with DLRP.... I'm just praying its all okay!

Bob xoxoox

What time is your flight? You getting the VEA or a private transport? You going the same dates as last year? What meals you planning on eating at lol....question...questions...questions....

yes spill the beans

we went last year shortly after you , and are doin the same this year

:cool1:

we havent booked our flights as yet , doing that next month
workin out at £157 each from the isle of man to paris

God knows.....!! :lmao:

I'm just hoping I've done the bookings right.... I've never booked a holiday before in my life. I booked the flights direct with easyjet, and the hotel direct with DLRP.... I'm just praying its all okay!

Bob xoxoox

All will be fine. Congratulations!:goodvibes
So we can expect some pretty intense menu planning then?! Maybe the 7 course tasting menu at the California Grill?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter