• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Announcement!

Yay!! Congratulations!!

What time is your flight? You getting the VEA or a private transport? You going the same dates as last year? What meals you planning on eating at lol....question...questions...questions....

:rotfl: Your keen!

What time is your flight? You getting the VEA or a private transport? You going the same dates as last year? What meals you planning on eating at lol....question...questions...questions....

Calm down! :lmao:

1- My flight there is at about 2pm, we should touch down in CDG around half 4 ish...
2- Probably VEA, but we'll see.
3- No, going 28th Sept- 2nd of October.
4- Meals we want for def. Cafe Mickey, The Chicago Steakhouse, and the California Grill (CG providing there's something Robert can eat!)...

Anything else?

Bob xoxoxoxox

Calm down! :lmao:

1- My flight there is at about 2pm, we should touch down in CDG around half 4 ish...
2- Probably VEA, but we'll see.
3- No, going 28th Sept- 2nd of October.
4- Meals we want for def. Cafe Mickey, The Chicago Steakhouse, and the California Grill (CG providing there's something Robert can eat!)...

Anything else?

Bob xoxoxoxox

The flight time isnt to bad compared to what your used too :rotfl:

No Inventions or Annettes this time?

The flight time isnt to bad compared to what your used too :rotfl:

No Inventions or Annettes this time?

I'm not sure about Annettes- We like it, but we've been four times.... And as for Inventions, Robert still isn't keen.... Having said that, we have table service for lunch and dinner, so we've loads of meals to fill! We've got a fancy for trying the Yacht Club this time too....

I know- I can get up at a normal time before I go on holiday this time! Woo hoo!

Bob xoxoxox

All will be fine. Congratulations!:goodvibes
So we can expect some pretty intense menu planning then?! Maybe the 7 course tasting menu at the California Grill?!

If only I ate red meat.... I'd love to have a go at that tasting menu!

Bob xoxoxox

You dont fancy BBWWS, im still considering that.

Nah, the food doesn't look like something I'd enjoy. I'd love to see the show, but minus the food! Lol!

As I say, I've got a real yen for trying the Yacht Club, and we aren't sure where else yet. Maybe the Silver Spur? Hopefully Walts will be open at some point too... I'm still desperate to try there!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh yes, fingers crossed Walts will be open. I will only eat there when they put the burger back onto the adults menu lol.

Nah, the food doesn't look like something I'd enjoy. I'd love to see the show, but minus the food! Lol!

As I say, I've got a real yen for trying the Yacht Club, and we aren't sure where else yet. Maybe the Silver Spur? Hopefully Walts will be open at some point too... I'm still desperate to try there!

Bob xoxoxox

That is EXACTLY how DH feels so we'll probably never go either. Too much money to make him go, in case he hates it and I hear about it for the next 20 years. I'm hoping to try the Silver Spur in March or May, and would love to go to the Yacht Club but suspect the children would moan about an extra walk....

Oh yes, fingers crossed Walts will be open. I will only eat there when they put the burger back onto the adults menu lol.

I would just love to eat in there!! Its the one place I've been dying to go (Since we booked our first trip) and we've not been able to catch it open!

Bob xoxoxoxox

That is EXACTLY how DH feels so we'll probably never go either. Too much money to make him go, in case he hates it and I hear about it for the next 20 years. I'm hoping to try the Silver Spur in March or May, and would love to go to the Yacht Club but suspect the children would moan about an extra walk....

I often think it would be cool if they did an option to just see the show with no meal..... I think that would be quite popular....

Bob xoxoox

yey thats great bob. im so happy for you. you should try the silver spur it was really nice. i am definately going there again next time. i really want to try walts too just hope ash will calm down by sept lol.

You will love Walt's Bob. I really hope it's open for you. Will the Halloween decorations be out when you go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter