• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Announcement!

I am not enjoying waiting for my confermation email at all! I wish it would just come through! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

I am not enjoying waiting for my confermation email at all! I wish it would just come through! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

you will have it soon enough bob. the first year i booked my laptop went funny just after booking so i had no reference number so i was panicing trying to ring disney looking for my email after it didnt turn up straight away. they thought i was bananas on the fone :rotfl2: i thought it was the same as if you use paypal for example that you get an automatic receipt well not me the first year anyway lol.

you will have it soon enough bob. the first year i booked my laptop went funny just after booking so i had no reference number so i was panicing trying to ring disney looking for my email after it didnt turn up straight away. they thought i was bananas on the fone :rotfl2: i thought it was the same as if you use paypal for example that you get an automatic receipt well not me the first year anyway lol.

Rest assured, I'll be on the phone like a crazy lady if its not here by Friday!!! :lmao: And, as many on this board know, I'm not a force to be reckoned with when I'm in a temper!

Bob xoxoxox

No need to phone up like a crazy lady! I've got my confermation email already... I'm one happy bunny right now!

Bob xoxoxox

Just catching up - congratulations on the trip Bob and happy planning :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter