• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!! Nov. 14th???
hmmm.....

I know. It confuses me because we had interviews last year the week of Nov 1st.

I'm hoping it means the finalists are told they've made the panel on Nov 14th.

It's stacey...trying again. We leave in 12 days for our *next* vacation so I am super excited!!

I know. It confuses me because we had interviews last year the week of Nov 1st.

I'm hoping it means the finalists are told they've made the panel on Nov 14th.

that's what i'm thinking....finalists on nov. 14. it has to be that.
i think last year it said something similar too.

Please type your answers directly into the boxes below. Please do not
cut-and-paste text from any word processing application.

I'm afraid it does say not to cut and paste. The problem is that cut and paste doesn't always translate in different formats, and unfortunately what you send doesn't end up what they get. Just hope for the best!

Started over, erased cookies, and tried again. It WORKED! Hooray! Now I better get dressed and ready. I was supposed to be at my kids' school ten minutes ago! :)

Seems very unfair to not have that written out as a disclaimer officially on the application if that truly is the case.

on the application:

I'm afraid it does say not to cut and paste. The problem is that cut and paste doesn't always translate in different formats, and unfortunately what you send doesn't end up what they get. Just hope for the best!

:sad2:

I guess in my excitement I glanced past that...

I think I'm ok, in the sense that I cut it from the original application... But C'est La Vie...:scared1:

I sent in my application this morning with no issues at all! Hurray! :cool1: My only concern was that I felt like I hardley answered any questions. My knowledge is of WDW so I only answered two or three questions. I hope that was enough to make me stand out... yikes. Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

I sent in my application this morning with no issues at all! Hurray! :cool1: My only concern was that I felt like I hardley answered any questions. My knowledge is of WDW so I only answered two or three questions. I hope that was enough to make me stand out... yikes. Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

I thought that same thing. I read and reread the questions just to make sure i didnt miss anything.

I thought that same thing. I read and reread the questions just to make sure i didnt miss anything.

I did the same thing and felt the same way.

So excited about applying today! :yay:

Just finished the Disneyland Half-Marathon (where I helped several fellow runDisney people plan their first trip to the Happiest Place on Earth) and have two more trips to WDW ahead this year!!!!

Can't decide which "speciality" to pick for the Panel: DLR, WDW, or runDisney. Decisions, decisions.

I have been a serial lurker for years on the DisBoards, and stumbling across the Mom's Panel thread, I thought I should come out of hiding. I am excited to be a part of the magic here! Good luck to everyone who is applying and don't give up if you have trouble with your application--once I cleared my cookies and cache, I was able to get mine through.

Hope this is the first of many posts that I will make. I think I am going to start my first pre-trip report this week...yay! My hubby has written some PTRs and TRs, but he often remembers things differently, so I thought it was about time he got it right :)

Just submitted my application. It went through first time and I got my email confirmation within a minute. Guess I'm set until the next round comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter