Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm done. I'm sorry you guys are having problems!!! I had that happen last year, and it TOTALLY unnerved me!! I had to admit, I looked at the number of questions this year before reading them and it spooked me!! MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THE QUESTION BEFORE YOU DIVE IN!! There's some fine print in some of them that means you MAY not have to answer that question if you're going for WDW and NOT Disneyland!!

If you're like me, I tend to start typing and read the question as I'm typing... which is stupid, because there's NO time limit on the thing! I'm just used to taking long timed tests, like the LSAT, and the Bar Exam, but I digress.

Anyway. Now back to waiting.... Good luck everyone!! And have fun!! I can't begin to tell you the GREAT friends I have made over the past 2 years (now 3) going through this process... and now I have GREAT friends on the panel! (HI PANEL FRIENDS!!! Hope to join you this year!!) And even if I don't join them, I've learned that the joy really is in the journey!!

Did anyone else get to the end and say "that's it?" :confused3

I was really disappointed in the questions! :laughing: There was really no way to show your personality or your knowledge about WDW.

Maybe it's just me. :)

I actually liked the questions!

Hi all, I'm joining in for our wait. I applied for the first time last year and didn't make it past the first round.

I submitted mine for this year just a bit ago. I agree I thought the questions were lackign compaired to last year. I don't know what the means in compairson. :confused3

Oh well here's wishing lots of Pixie Dust to us all. Let the waiting begin. :scared1:

I liked the questions as well. I didn't feel the need to be cute with my answers this time around. I felt it was more factual my response.

and even the questions that were about disneyland I answered if I knew the answer.

Sending Pixie Dust to everyone applying today! :wizard: I know the process can be quite nerve wracking, but it's sooooo worth it! Being one of the "Moms" means so much to me, and I personally feel extremely blessed to be part of such a wonderful Disney family. Good luck everyone! I look forward to meeting some of you soon! Faith! Trust! and Pixie Dust! :goodvibes

Did everyone who submitted an application a confirmation email? I haven't received an email despite the fact that my application went through.

Sending Pixie Dust to everyone applying today! :wizard: I know the process can be quite nerve wrecking, but it's sooooo worth it! Being one of the "Moms" means so much to me, and I personally feel extremely blessed to be part of such a wonderful Disney family. Good luck everyone! I look forward to meeting some of you soon! Faith! Trust! and Pixie Dust! :goodvibes

Hello! Happy to see you back here visiting us this year =) Did your first year on the panel completely exceed your expectations?

What a morning!

Did my Online Check-In for the GF, then started watching all of this get started.

Have fun with the process, and let us know how it all goes!

Hello! Happy to see you back here visiting us this year =) Did your first year on the panel completely exceed your expectations?

Hi Arbolita! Absolutely! It's been a magical journey that I wish everyone could experience. :lovestruc

If you're like me, I tend to start typing and read the question as I'm typing... which is stupid, because there's NO time limit on the thing! I'm just used to taking long timed tests, like the LSAT, and the Bar Exam, but I digress.

Anyway. Now back to waiting.... Good luck everyone!! And have fun!! I can't begin to tell you the GREAT friends I have made over the past 2 years (now 3) going through this process... and now I have GREAT friends on the panel! (HI PANEL FRIENDS!!! Hope to join you this year!!) And even if I don't join them, I've learned that the joy really is in the journey!!

LOL! I do the same thing....type then read. I too blame it on the LSAT and bar exam. #stupidBarExam :rotfl:

I'm headed over to answer the questions now :surfweb: ...after I take a few deep breaths....:eek:

...here goes....[[dives into pool of pixie dust first]]

i received this error, but will keep trying!

We're Having Trouble

We're sorry, but our website appears to have encountered a problem. Our engineers have already been alerted to the problem and are currently working to find a solution.

Still can't get mine to go through - wonder if It's a sign to not even try this year.

Phew!!!
All done... I also got an error page, and had to rewrite the whole thing... Thank God for cut and paste!!!!

Got my confirmation email, so now encouraging all my fellow hopefuls....

pearlySwan.... Doing a wonderul job on the Moms Panel!!!

Just wanted to say "Hello!" and wish everyone luck! I just submitted my application this morning. No IT problems here, thank goodness! Good luck to everyone applying! Now I'm going to try and forget about this, so as not to drive myself crazy over the next week! LOL!:goodvibes

just sent my application!!! now the nerve racking, nail biting begins!
this is my third year applying....never made it past round one :(
hope this is my year. i was bummed that you could only choose ONE category for your area of expertise. What did you all choose? can we say? or do we have to wait untill all applications are in?
good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter