AKV - Preview Ctr - One Bedroom - Photos

THANK YOU!

Okay, maybe I shouldn't thank you, because while I was on the fence on getting points, now that I've seen these pictures and the other stuff on AKV, I really, really, really need A LOT of points there!

I guess I better work a little more so I can get the money for the insane number of points I think I need.:goodvibes

yeah what she/he said ! :thumbsup2

The floor plans DO show nightstands/tables on BOTH sides of the studio/2nd-br queen bed. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Exactly! So why isn't that second nightstand in the model room? The model rooms appear to have been built and furnished according to the floor plan with the exception of the second nightstand in the studio and the second small coffee table in the studio. That fine print in the floor plans (that says the floor plan and furnishings are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change) makes me wonder whether the model rooms or the floor plans represent reality here.

Lets not forget the OP stated these were unofficial pictures of an unfinished room. I think we need to wait for DVC to actually release some pictures, these are great just to get an idea of the theme but I'm sure all the cabinets will have doors and all the furniture will be present.

What is the pool going to look like?
How about the restaurant?

Here is a link to a thread that shows the artists rendering of the pool area and ariel photos for the construction crews.

It really looks like it is going to be very nice. It's hard to tell how big it is going to be since there is no scale, but just looking at this thread gets me excited about it. It looks like there will be a lot to do for all ages.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1386436

Oh my goodness!! Those are awesome!
Hmm.. I think perhaps a few more points... :scratchin

Does anyone else think the GVs are going to be over the top awesome? :woohoo:

MG

Oh my goodness!! Those are awesome!
Hmm.. I think perhaps a few more points... :scratchin

Does anyone else think the GVs are going to be over the top awesome? :woohoo:

MG

If you think the GVs are going to be awesome check out this link to the artists rendering of the pool provided by pilferk about half way down in this thread. It really looks exciting. I hope the pictures do it justice.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1386436

I showed DH the photos posted here and he was very excited. I wish we could do an add-on here but I think a new car should come first.

OMG these are great!! We just (and I mean JUST) sold our VWL points with an eye toward more OKW, but now that I see these -- oh boy -- time to work on DH!!

We went to see the models last Saturday when we got to Disney and loved them! I'm SO glad we bought AKV points.

There are still things changing in the models per the CM that was there. The cabinet wood looks too "wormy", the light fixtures are too low and will bop tall people in the head, etc. Overall, they were really really nice rooms!

I also learned where Saratoga was because that's where we had to go to see the models. I didn't care at all for the huge condo style resort so now I know not to book a trip there in the future. I LOVE that DVC has such a variety of locations for us to own!

Are the AKV models open to current DVC members during certain hours for touring like the SSR ones? Can we just walk through or do we need to schedule a tour? I don't really want to schedule something since it's just DH, myself and our 5 yr old grandson this trip, but, I would like to make a quick stop to check the models out.

Are the AKV models open to current DVC members during certain hours for touring like the SSR ones? Can we just walk through or do we need to schedule a tour? I don't really want to schedule something since it's just DH, myself and our 5 yr old grandson this trip, but, I would like to make a quick stop to check the models out.
The models are open to DVC members from 5pm-7pm every evening, in the theater building at SSR.

Thanks Lisa ........I will be sure to check them out during our stay......I would love to add some AKV points to our VWL/SSR right now, but, our youngest is starting his freshman year of college this fall.....so, unfortunately, the add-on is going to have to wait a year or two.

Did I notice a little bench in the shower?!! Yippee!! I can shave my legs without breaking my neck!!

Thanks for the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter