AKV - Preview Ctr - One Bedroom - Photos

DVCconvert

DIS Veteran
Please keep in mind that these are UNofficial photos.
Room specifics subject to change.
Not all finish work had been completed at the time of these photos.

AKVPreview015.jpg

AKVPreview014.jpg

AKVPreview012.jpg

AKVPreview011.jpg

AKVPreview021.jpg

AKVPreview020.jpg

AKVPreview019.jpg

AKVPreview016.jpg

AKVPreview023.jpg

AKVPreview030.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post these.

Looks great! Thanks for the photos.

Thanks for posting these!!

What was the whirlpool tub like in the master bathrooom? I think there is a just a small corner of it in the photo of the shower and vanity and it looks like the tub surround is very high.

Thanks for posting those! I forgot my camera yesterday when we visited, but I was in awe anyway! The tour guide kept reiterating that there would most likely be changes to the decor (mostly the wood trim/cabinets), but the overall picture was lovely. So glad we bought points!!!

Wow...just...wow.

Disney got 'em right, IMHO.

These are just great pics. Thank you SOOO much.

The decor is great...I especially like the look of the furniture and the detail in a lot of it.

Plenty of room, top notch decor very reminicent of the lodge hotel rooms, and lots of "extra" touches that really bring the theme home. I couldn't be happier with them.

The leopard spotted carpet has hidden Mickeys!

The dining table is beautiful. And I love those flat screen TVs. Switching from TV armoires to conventional dressers really opens up the rooms.

The leopard spotted carpet has hidden Mickeys!

Yup, there sure are.

I got a kick out of the highchair with the mickey on the backing (next to the washer/dryer). They're probably in EVERY DVC resort....I don't know given we're brand new members....but I can see my kids loving that one when our youngest gets put in it.

THANK YOU!

Okay, maybe I shouldn't thank you, because while I was on the fence on getting points, now that I've seen these pictures and the other stuff on AKV, I really, really, really need A LOT of points there!

I guess I better work a little more so I can get the money for the insane number of points I think I need.:goodvibes

Ooohh the rooms are beautiful!! I'm glad that they have finally made the closet where the washer/dryed is a little bigger. I always lose a sock in there!

Are these models of the converted AKL rooms, opening in the Fall? Or the rooms in the new building? Thanks for posting!

The rooms for the new building, I think. Pretty sure, actually.

I would agree, but I assume there was a second bathroom in the 1 bedroom model.

YAY! I love them! Now I can hardly wait for May 16th so that I can book our first stay there...

Thanks for posting these!!!

This is very much how I expected the interiors to look. To be honest I am not very keen on the decor and much prefere the interior styling of places like GF and SSR, but at the same time my DW is a big animal fan so I can live with it, and will consider buying extra points in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter