• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Jambo 1 BR and the fantastic Disney Waterparks! (update 8/1) Complete

Mom and her DBF have a vacation home in St Mary's, they love it down there. I'm going to be visiting a friend and going to the beach with my dog. I'll keep an eye on the weather forecast. Bummer about the thunderstorms, glad you were able to work around them :)

Amelia Island is very dog friendly. Many people had dogs on the beach, and quite a few shops in the town had water dishes out front; one even had some biscuits! We want to visit St. Mary's some day and take the ferry to Cumberland Island.

I actually enjoy sitting and watching the lightning as long as I am in a safe area!

Amelia Island is very dog friendly. Many people had dogs on the beach, and quite a few shops in the town had water dishes out front; one even had some biscuits! We want to visit St. Mary's some day and take the ferry to Cumberland Island.

I actually enjoy sitting and watching the lightning as long as I am in a safe area!

That's wonderful to hear, thank you. He loves the beach so I'm sure it'll be a great couple of days.

St Mary's is definitely worthy of a visit. I went down with mom a couple of years ago. Cumberland Island was worthy as well. I loved seeing the armadillos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter