AK Burgers and Sundaes

I want to book this ; but can’t book past nov 10th for some reason..
I’ve also called dining to book and they were unable to assist 😗

Do you have to make reservations for this? Or is it just "walk-in"? It seems to me that the price is pretty comparable to an entree, side, dessert, and beverage at a QS place. What are the hours?

Do you have to make reservations for this? Or is it just "walk-in"?

Dinner is offered 4pm-7:30pm, with walk-ins subject to availability.

I'm curious to know, since it is not served family-style, do you have to order food for everyone at the table, or can you order the number of meal you want (we would be 4 adults and 2 kids, which would be way too much food if we all have to order).

Also, can you access the topping bar for your burgers? I understand that the one located in the dining room is changed for the sundae topping bar.

Last edited:
This looks awesome. I hope they open this up for later reservations soon because it is a no brainer for us.

Sounds somewhat intriguing, but I am still not sure. The only burger that sounds good to me is the All American (the chili cheese one would be fine without the Fritos on it...as would the sunny side up one without the egg) - so I am not totally sure it will be worth it for a regular burger and the ice cream. I still have some time to decide.

We ate there on the 24th, 7pm ressie, it was great! Can confirm that it is a QS credit (at least for now). I had the Pulled pork burger, DW had the mushroom and swiss, DD1 had the chicken sandwich, and DD2 had the chicken nuggets kids meal. My burger was excellent, the burger itself was cooked well and was nice and juicy, and the pork was really flavorful. Steak fries were really good. Wife liked her burger, but said she should have gotten the pulled pork one after seeing mine. She got onion rings instead of the fries. DD1 liked the chicken sandwich a lot, and she's a fairly picky eater. The kids meals seem like the same you would get during the day, except for the steak fries.

They hand you a little card for each diner with the receipt which you take up to a counter to get your ice cream, then take your bowl to the toppings bar. Awesome assortment of toppings, though a few of the toppings needed refilling, and didn't seem to get refilled while we were there.

All in all, probably the best quick service meal we had while we were there (though my Holiday Turkey at Earl of Sandwich was my favorite QS meal, if that makes any sense). DEFINITELY worth a QS credit.

TL

I’m so up in the air about this one... It does sound good - and odds are I would spend the same amount if I got a meal somewhere and dessert elsewhere (or more depending on where I went).

But I also like the idea of leaving my afternoon and evening free to possibly hop to another park or go to Disney Springs.

Decisions, decisions...

I'm curious to know, since it is not served family-style, do you have to order food for everyone at the table, or can you order the number of meal you want (we would be 4 adults and 2 kids, which would be way too much food if we all have to order).

This is what I am curious about as well. My girls aren't big eaters even though they are 15 sand 9. Even I would struggle to eat a whole burger, fries and then ice cream They will be 16 and 10 when we do our trip. If the 10 year old is able to order a kids meal then maybe the oldest and I could share. Or if we could just get 4 for our family of 5 we would probably eat most of the food. I just hate being wasteful.

It looks good though. Burgers and sundaes happen to be family favorites. My son always gets egg on his burger when he can and many places it is an upcharge so it is nice to see it included.

This is what I am curious about as well. My girls aren't big eaters even though they are 15 sand 9. Even I would struggle to eat a whole burger, fries and then ice cream They will be 16 and 10 when we do our trip. If the 10 year old is able to order a kids meal then maybe the oldest and I could share. Or if we could just get 4 for our family of 5 we would probably eat most of the food. I just hate being wasteful.

You order your food like you would at any other QS restaurant, so I don't think this would be a problem. I can't imagine you would be able to get ice cream vouchers for everyone though and would need to share that as well.

Also, can you access the topping bar for your burgers? I understand that the one located in the dining room is changed for the sundae topping bar.

Sorry, can't help you with that one, didn't look for one. I will say however, it's unlimited sodas, unlike other QS restaurants, as the soda machines are there in the dining area with you.

TL

You order your food like you would at any other QS restaurant, so I don't think this would be a problem. I can't imagine you would be able to get ice cream vouchers for everyone though and would need to share that as well.

Thanks! For us at least, sharing the ice cream wouldn't be a problem.

I know people have confirmed that this is a QS credit, but does it work with the QS dining plan? That is what we have and I just wasn't sure if it had to be a regular Dining Plan QS credit. I didn't think that's how the plans worked, but you never know and it says my QSDP won't work with the reservation.

Works with the quick service dining plan!...I had a cocktail too! There is no burger toppings bar-just one for ice cream. You can get a side salad instead of onion rings or fries. My 20 year old loved this meal, and isn't even really a big burger fan! She had the mushroom and swiss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter