AK Burgers and Sundaes

I want to book this ; but can’t book past nov 10th for some reason..
I’ve also called dining to book and they were unable to assist 😗
I too called and they said it was all booked. However, I was able to to this on-line and there was multiple openings- Yes, it is quick services - Yes, DDP, and yes, reservations

Works with the quick service dining plan!...I had a cocktail too! There is no burger toppings bar-just one for ice cream. You can get a side salad instead of onion rings or fries. My 20 year old loved this meal, and isn't even really a big burger fan! She had the mushroom and swiss.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the reply. We are looking forward to this next week!

Works with the quick service dining plan!...I had a cocktail too! There is no burger toppings bar-just one for ice cream. You can get a side salad instead of onion rings or fries. My 20 year old loved this meal, and isn't even really a big burger fan! She had the mushroom and swiss.
We’re you able to use your drink entitlement for the cocktail or did you have to pay for that?

We did this last Friday and loved it! It was actually one of our favourite meals of the trip. The burgers are tasty, not your typical quick service burgers. The fries are nice and thick. And the sundaes are so much fun! Even my DH who doesn't love ice cream loved his because he could customize it so much.

The kids, even my teens, had fun drawing on the paper tablecloth and using the provided stencils.

I highly recommend trying this if you get the chance!

I tried to make an ADR thru MDE for my upcoming trip but It didn’t show. Is it booked solid or is it just walk-in?

I tried to make an ADR thru MDE for my upcoming trip but It didn’t show. Is it booked solid or is it just walk-in?
It was hard to find - Have to look at Restaurantasauras Sundae and Burgers . I found it on the website easier than on the MDE (mobile app)- I also called and they told me it was totally booked but clearly on the website there were openings every fifteen minutes for dinner.

It was hard to find - Have to look at Restaurantasauras Sundae and Burgers . I found it on the website easier than on the MDE (mobile app)- I also called and they told me it was totally booked but clearly on the website there were openings every fifteen minutes for dinner.

Thanks! I just tried on the website and what you said was exactly what happened. Availability didn't show up on the app, but there were times within 15 minutes of what I wanted on both of the days I was looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter