Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

So I went through airmiles shops and spent $160 at Staples and applied the Shop the block coupon. Do you think this will count as two offers completed? One for airmiles shops of $100 and one for Staples spend of $150?
I am wondering that as well. I am planning on doing the same thing. Was waiting for my welcome to staples coupon for $10 off to show up in my email but I may just give up and place my order.

I'm on the same boat. I've looked at it the past few years, but have never gone for it. I think I will this year. I have a few friends who love it.

I really need to sit down with my husband and plan out what we want to buy for Black Friday. I *think* there are a few other electronics that Staples sells that might take us over the $150, and then I won't have to mess with price matching the roomba. I'd just like to have it all planned out so I can get it done first thing tomorrow morning.

So went to Staples yesterday, cashed out more than 150 and had the coupon scanned. No AM on the receipt, but the code did go thru. Was this your experience as well. Should the AM have been there?

The Children’s place posted quickly after yesterday’s purchase. 3 offers posted, one pending, 3 to go!

Mine too! Planning to head to Shell in a bit to pay inside and get that one done for sure this time. If my airmileshop would post I'd have 5 done... I suspect I'll be keeping track of that one for later discussions. Rexall, Miss Fresh and maybe Sobeys still on deck. I'll have 7 or 8 done in time I think.

I’m done. Finally got 7 StB partners accounted for.

1. Shell in-store. Bought an LCBO gift card.
2. LCBO. Bought qualifying product using Shell gift card. I have money remaining on the gift card for post-holidays or purchasing a last-minute gift.
3. Rexall. Redeemed 190 Cash Miles for $20 off purchase. Also got 20 AM Load + Go.
4. Jean Coutu.
5. Metro fresh2go catering menu. Bought the Pork back ribs for $29.99, ribs are not bad and came piping hot when I picked them up.
6. Airmilesshops. Saved this for Black Friday. Bought a $100 e-gift card from Indigo. (Thanks to the Duck for her assistance in explaining how to do this). Indigo offered 5x miles @ 1 mile for $20, and AM offered 15x miles sitewide.
7. Staples. Bought 2 sets of printer ink and just scraped by the $150 total purchase amount, owing to the Black Friday special on ink.

I’m exhausted! Tucked in with laundry for the anticipated freezing rain this weekend. Did I mention I have chocolate?

I’m done. Finally got 7 StB partners accounted for.

1. Shell in-store. Bought an LCBO gift card.
2. LCBO. Bought qualifying product using Shell gift card. I have money remaining on the gift card for post-holidays or purchasing a last-minute gift.
3. Rexall. Redeemed 190 Cash Miles for $20 off purchase. Also got 20 AM Load + Go.
4. Jean Coutu.
5. Metro fresh2go catering menu. Bought the Pork back ribs for $29.99, ribs are not bad and came piping hot when I picked them up.
6. Airmilesshops. Saved this for Black Friday. Bought a $100 e-gift card from Indigo. (Thanks to the Duck for her assistance in explaining how to do this). Indigo offered 5x miles @ 1 mile for $20, and AM offered 15x miles sitewide.
7. Staples. Bought 2 sets of printer ink and just scraped by the $150 total purchase amount, owing to the Black Friday special on ink.

I’m exhausted! Tucked in with laundry for the anticipated freezing rain this weekend. Did I mention I have chocolate?
I'm so happy it all worked out for you so quickly!! Glad the Indigo gift cards worked!

HUGE thank you to all of you who posted your strategies and purchases for Black Friday Air Miles Shops.

I had planned on making a purchase at Wayfair anyway and I just had not had time to do it.

The price on my stuff went down by 40% for BF.

Then I read that it was part of the promo and I was so happy that I could make the purchase, get bonus AMs with the Black Friday multiplier and have it count as one of my STB partners.

It was a triple play!

Another quick glance thru the online stores and i found another couple of new stores as well as some changes to the multipliers. Updated the list in post 7 once again and made a mental note to myself to keep a constant eye on that whenever i might need something!

***side note that's not related to AM but connected to online shopping thru portals to earn extra bonuses ... Hubby forwarded an email from Aeroplan about their portal and i noticed several of the stores that left this one have popped up there, most notably -- all the ones connected to the Triangle programme, Mark's & Sportchek. So if you were looking for a way to keep those points active, there's this!

Does anyone know how quickly Foodland posts their points? I did my first Blue Friday for cash miles and would like to use them before Nov 28th at IGA

Curious - for everyone who did the airmilesshops, did you click the link in the coupon on the shop the block site to get to airmilesshops? My DH made our purchase through the airmislesshops site but didn’t click the link in th coupon to get there. Just wondering if I need to do something to make it work. I don’t really need another $100 purchase...

Curious - for everyone who did the airmilesshops, did you click the link in the coupon on the shop the block site to get to airmilesshops? My DH made our purchase through the airmislesshops site but didn’t click the link in th coupon to get there. Just wondering if I need to do something to make it work. I don’t really need another $100 purchase...

I clicked the link just in case but as I was doing it I was thinking I probably would not have to...

...and my Wayfair BF miles just posted!

23 Nov 18
AMS_4C_75.jpg
WAYFAIR DOUBLE REWARD MILES +5
23 Nov 18
AMS_4C_75.jpg
WAYFAIR 1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20 +5
23 Nov 18
AMS_4C_75.jpg
WAYFAIR 15X YOUR REWARD MILES +70

Another question - in MB Carpet One has an offer - complete a free in home flooring estimate. The back of the coupon states that the coupon must be presented at the time of eligible purchase. We are finishing our basement so this could work for us to get a quote on the cost of our options. My question is - how would the airmiles work - if it is a free in home estimate (no purchase) but the back talks about an eligible purchase?

I just ordered floor liners for the car from Action Car and Truck Accessories. They are on the StB website but not in my coupon book. I needed new winter car floor mats but these are laser fitted liners, much better than mats. The StB coupon gives 4x miles, instore or online shopping, and there is free shipping so that's one unexpected shop for me! And a friend asked me if I would purchase a cappuccino maker for her hubby for Christmas from Amazon, which knocks that one off the list for me without any effort, and should get me 183 AMs :flower1:

1. Airmilesshops, done
2. Action Car and Truck Accessories, done
3. Lawtons, cumulative shopping, spend $95 get 95AM, halfway there
4. Shell, need 25L before Dec 27 so no problem getting that done
5. Irving, buy $100 Irving Oil gift card, starts Dec 1
6. Pharmasave, buy 2 store brand products, getting it done today
7. NSLC, buy 3 cans Stella Artois, getting it done today
possibly 8. Sobeys, spend $150, Dec 6-12, might be tough since I spent about $160 at Sobeys for Blue Friday and I won't likely be able to spend another $150 in two weeks

I had originally thought StB would be tough this year but it's looks good for me right now, thanks for your help and tips ladies and gents :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter