• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AI Fans.....Who do you like and want to see in the finals

I am happy with the final 4, though I was a Megan fan before she got voted off. Kris is the one who has grown on me recently. I am ready for Danny to go next, though. Super talented, for sure. Just nothing "special" for me.

I'm an Adam fan as well. I just like how everything he does is so original. He really puts an interesting spin on the songs. Last night I pulled up the episode where he did Ring of Fire and watched it over and over again about 4 times. My only complaint about Adam is I'm getting tired of the screaming. At first it was interesting. But when he does it in almost every song and for so long it gets old.

Allison would be my next pick. I think Kris is a cutie and like his singing but not as much as Adam.

Yep, I see you agree with me about about Adam's screeching. He's talented, but he's this year's professional ringer.

What songs would want to hear this week?

Adam - I think he'd do justice to Queen's "Somebody to Love". I wouldn't mind any Queen song except Bohemian Rhapsody. That would be a cliché if he performed that song.

Allison - "Edge of Seventeen" by Stevie Nicks. Seems appropos considering she just had her 17th birthday, no? :laughing:

Kris - Tough call. I'd love to hear him change up a version of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in his own style. Or anything edgy, change up the style like he did with the Don Henley song.

Danny - Absolutely no clue. I can't think of a song for him.

and that he did! :thumbsup2 I did see a resemblance
to Elvis in his hair and facial expressions.

My DH commented, early on in the season, that he thought he looked like a young Kurt Russell when he played Elvis. He did great this past week and can't wait to see what else he has for everybody.

My DH commented, early on in the season, that he thought he looked like a young Kurt Russell when he played Elvis. He did great this past week and can't wait to see what else he has for everybody.

I totally agree. We've been saying for weeks that Adam looks like a young Kurt Russell :thumbsup2
I look forward to seeing what Adam is going to do every week :banana:

For me Adam rocks the sock off me. I love his voice. My second choice is Kris. Danny is good but not in the class of the other two. I find Danny to be a singer and Adam and Kris to be artists.

He does remind me of a young Kurt Russell, no wonder I like him.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter