• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AI Fans.....Who do you like and want to see in the finals

I would pay money to see Adam in a Broadway show, but I wouldn't buy and album for him....although he will probably win, I don't think he is the next AI, Broadway Idol, yes, buy as a profitable good ole recording artist, I don't like him.

I am a sucker for Matt...I LOVE his skills on the piano, I hope he wins, although he probably won't...Allison next, then Kris and in a far last, Danny. Although Danny finally rocked it last night towards the end of his song.

Count me in on the Adam bandwagon, but I agree this has been one, if not the most talented AI groups ever.

I have to say I think my knees went weak with relief when they said Adam was safe tonight.

I was so nervous about Adam being in the bottom 2 , you would have thought it was me up there...lol
I was beyond relieved when Ryan announced that Adam was safe :)

Count me in on the Adam bandwagon, but I agree this has been one, if not the most talented AI groups ever.

I have to say I think my knees went weak with relief when they said Adam was safe tonight.

Well, lesson learned....do not check replies when still watching AI...there is 20minutes to go in the show and now I know who goes. I can get to bed a bit earlier now!

I was so nervous about Adam being in the bottom 2 , you would have thought it was me up there...lol

Me too, I thought I was going to faint. :rolleyes:

Well, lesson learned....do not check replies when still watching AI...there is 20minutes to go in the show and now I know who goes. I can get to bed a bit earlier now!

I'm sorry, you know I had reservations about posting that just incase someone was still watching.

You and me both!! Whew! Although if he had been booted off my Tuesday and Wednesday evenings would have been open starting next week.

I think this is a very strong final 4. :thumbsup2 America got it right!!

Though I love Adam and Danny, Kris is really good, too! He's grown on me. I think Allison has a wonderful voice too. I can really see that girl going somewhere. I can't believe she's only 16.

Wait, I missed it. Spent the night in the ER after getting rear-ended on the way home from work. Who was voted off?

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your accident (btdt too many times). Hope you are feeling better and watch for lingering pains (joints/muscles).

Matt was sent packing.

You and me both, I was so relieved when Adam was safe. :banana: Rock week next week. Yeah! Adam and Alison's style for sure next week. popcorn::

You and me both, I was so relieved when Adam was safe. :banana: Rock week next week. Yeah! Adam and Alison's style for sure next week. popcorn::

Adam and Allison are really going to shine next week with the rock genre :woohoo:
I can't wait , this has been an awesome season of Idol :cheer2:

I loved Anoop and i think he completely got treated unfairly. He was very good for the majority of the time he was on there, but the judges always threw him under the bus to get rid of him.

I think this season has had the best talent ever! Adam, Danny, Allison and Kris are all extremely talented and I'm glad they're still in.

I have to admit, Adam's my favorite. I think they will all end up with careers.

I think this season has had the best talent ever! Adam, Danny, Allison and Kris are all extremely talented and I'm glad they're still in.

I totally agree :thumbsup2

I agree too. Personally I'd like to see Kris and Adam in the finale, but I don't know if that's likely to happen.

I was shocked to see Adam in the bottom last night! It made me wonder if people didn't vote because they took for granted he'd be safe - I don't think he'll be in the bottom next week. I don't usually vote, I only texted in one vote the other night, but I'll certainly make sure to text in a few more next week.

I'm an Adam fan as well. I just like how everything he does is so original. He really puts an interesting spin on the songs. Last night I pulled up the episode where he did Ring of Fire and watched it over and over again about 4 times. My only complaint about Adam is I'm getting tired of the screaming. At first it was interesting. But when he does it in almost every song and for so long it gets old.

Allison would be my next pick. I think Kris is a cutie and like his singing but not as much as Adam.

I agree too. Personally I'd like to see Kris and Adam in the finale, but I don't know if that's likely to happen.

I was shocked to see Adam in the bottom last night! It made me wonder if people didn't vote because they took for granted he'd be safe - I don't think he'll be in the bottom next week. I don't usually vote, I only texted in one vote the other night, but I'll certainly make sure to text in a few more next week.

I must admit , I'm a huge Adam fan but I didn't vote for him the other night because I automatically assumed he was safe because he is so darn good.
I will NEVER do that again. I'm voting my butt off next week :goodvibes

Melissa From RI............Another Johnstonite here:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter