• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AI Fans.....Who do you like and want to see in the finals

goofybeagle

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Ok.....huge American Idol fan here. I am hoping for Adam Lambert to go all the way to winning number one, with Danny as a runner up. Only a few more weeks. Last year I was in DHS watching Fantasmic during the finals when David Cook won. popcorn::

Anothe rbig AI fan here (although this season hasn't been as exciting for me --- I dunno why). I really, really, REALLY hope that Adam does NOT win. He annoys the heck out of me and I can't stand his Jonas brothers haircut. lol

I do like Allison though. She is extremely gifted and I hope she has a good chance of winning.

Adam all the way for me! Kris Allen is my second favorite, followed by Allison.

I'm a HUGE AI fan !!!

I LOVE Adam Lambert , he blows me away every week.
I also love Allison. I think she's fantastic and deserves more credit than she gets.
I'd love to see an Adam / Allison finale :cheer2::cheer2:

most seasons I enjoy AI, but havent been able to get into it this year. I liked one of the early ones they sent home, cant recall who she was, skinny blond girl with a young kid.

most seasons I enjoy AI, but havent been able to get into it this year. I liked one of the early ones they sent home, cant recall who she was, skinny blond girl with a young kid.

I was being a goof before.....but Megan Corkery was the one I think you are talking about.

During the show I believe her divorce became fial and she became Megan Joy.

In my opinion...she had the most interesting voice......a bit jazzy.

Loved her.

I was being a goof before.....but Megan Corkery was the one I think you are talking about.

During the show I believe her divorce became fial and she became Megan Joy.

In my opinion...she had the most interesting voice......a bit jazzy.

Loved her.

Could have been talking about Alexis Grace. She had a great song in "Dirty Diana" but fell apart and became a hot mess of a singer a week later, got the boot. She didn't have the tattoo art like Megan, just a pink streak in her hair.

I'm in total agreement with Nikki about Adam. He just annoys the heck out of me because I just KNOW he's this year's "ringer". And his screeches do absolutely nothing for me. I'm in Allison's corner. I just like that kid and her powerhouse voice, ever since she sang "Alone".

As for originality and singing outside the cookie cutter, I think Kris came out of the woodwork and won me over, too. I think Matt should have gone home already.

Could have been talking about Alexis Grace. She had a great song in "Dirty Diana" but fell apart and became a hot mess of a singer a week later, got the boot. She didn't have the tattoo art like Megan, just a pink streak in her hair.

yeah it was alexis

I'm Team Danny and then Team Kris. Adam creeps me out for some reason - just can't see myself downloading his album from iTunes. :confused3

this has been one of my FAVORITE seasons of AI ever!!! I am a HUGE HUGE adam fan, want him to go all the way for the win...his version of mad world was amazing!! Danny was an early favorite, but he has disappointed me lately...this week (Rat Pack week), he was amazing tho, first time in awhile! I love Allison, she has a great voice, and a great sound! Kris has definitely been the dark horse for me, he gets better every week....hes now my pick to go to the finals with Adam- but ADAM for the win!! (Can you tell I like Adam?)

I would really like to see the computers Finally come together and enslave us all.

This is the thread for Artificial Intelligence fans right?

LOL at the poster above. :lmao:

Well, I am a voice teacher - and I have had vocal nodes - basically calluses on your vocal cords. And I am telling you the 17 year old red headed girl - the only female left - she has them. I will not be surprised at all if she has to pull out of the tour this summer due to vocal stress. I think she does have talent, but I hate it so much that the AI vocal coaches aren't teaching her correct singing techniques. It literally hurts me to hear her sing. If you listen, you will hear a "hissing" sound under her voice - that's the tell tale sign.

Anyhoo - Adam is creepy - but he has the best controlled voice on the program.

I wasn't a big Danny fan, but last night he blew me away! WOW!

I do think the talent pool this year was amazing and the best ever.

I think this season of AI has the best group of the AI singers yet. Loved Megan and her quirkiness but have been an Adam fan from day one. Think Allison has got some real talent as do all of the top five, but Adam is my number one guy this season. I don't normally download songs on iTunes but his version of "Mad World" was too amazing not to have and I actually find it soothing to listen to. And the fact that he is easy on the eyes doesn't hurt either. :) Matt, Kris and Danny are all good too but just not in the same league and I can't see myself buying an album by any of them. I'll buy Adam's album.

I like Adam because he has very similar vocal qualities to Freddie Mercury and David Bowie. He has shown that he can sing all vocal ranges. I would definately buy an album from him.:goodvibes

ADAM all the way! I have been watching AI since the very first season and he is by far the best and most creative and talented contestant ever... Not to mention his carisma and great stage presence! I just love him and listen on my IPOD regularly! He sounds great on the radio too. If he doesn't win in the finals there is something wrong. Danny or Kris will most likely be a runner up! Allison is incredible for someone of her age but does lack confidence because of that reason. I do wish them ALL best of luck in their careers and making it as far as they have come. Adam...well he just rocks the house each and every week! Even my DH likes watching him perform and he was never an AI fan!

IMO (and it's just my opinion) I think Adam is interesting on the show - but I don't think I would ever enjoy a CD of his; partially b/c I don't know what to expect. He puts on a different Broadway-style performance every week (with costumes) and while I would love to see him in Jesus Christ Superstar or Tommy - I don't see him as a pop star.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter