Ahhh, Alaska! A Disney Wonder PTR Cruise Date 6/11/12 COMPLETED PTR

need help with alaska cruise

hi this is a crazy question but it has worked in the past so here it goes was wondering if anyone here would be willing to buy me one of Disney Vinylmation 3" Figure Cruise Line Alaska Lumber Jack it will be offered on this cruise will pay for the vinylmation plus shipping if you can help please let me know thanks have a great cruise

picture of vinylmation

alaska.jpg

thanks my email tomaphillips@earthlink.net

We are heading out on our vacation tomorrow, and when we return I will try to have loads of info for my TR, hopefully lots of photos as well! See you all when we return!

need help with alaska cruise

hi this is a crazy question but it has worked in the past so here it goes was wondering if anyone here would be willing to buy me one of Disney Vinylmation 3" Figure Cruise Line Alaska Lumber Jack it will be offered on this cruise will pay for the vinylmation plus shipping if you can help please let me know thanks have a great cruise

picture of vinylmation

alaska.jpg

thanks my email tomaphillips@earthlink.net

Sure thing, I sent you an email ;)

I have really enjoyed your PTR and can't wait to read your TR! I hope you are having a great time in Alaska :banana:

Barb

It was great meeting you guys. I wish we had the same seating and would have been on the same schedule so we could have hung out more. Can't wait to see your report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter