After 25 pages about peanuts, peanut butter....

Butter does not go on a peanut butter sandwich. Yuck!!

For some reason I get the same thing! Threads with people debating about peanuts always makes me really crave peanut butter! I have a jar of strawberry Goober downstairs..
NOT a sandwich .....pb toast.

When I was a kid I used to get a spoonful and mix it in with a bit of Grandma's Molasses. I haven't really tried it as an adult. I pretty much only like pb on a pb&j. But the best way to eat it is in a Resses :)

I can go months and months without peanut butter and than I have to have it. Usually on an apple or on bananas. Maybe once a year or more I get a craving for a PB and J. And yes, if I ever have a peanut butter sandwich, I'm not talking toast, I have to spread butter or butter substitute on the bread before the peanut butter goes on.

That thread made me crave it, too. So I had a PB&j for breakfast today :). I love it on anything. Best? Bowl of vanilla ice cream. Throw a tablespoon of PB in a micro proof bowl, nuke till runny. Pour over your ice cream. Hardens instantly. Like peanut.butter magic shell. So damn good

Anyone else like natural peanut butter? I love it straight out of the container. I love peanut butter on French Toast topped with maple syrup. Yum!

I love a good peanut butter and jelly on warm toast sandwich.
Where I work, we have a policy that no employee should be without lunch or a snack, so we always have peanut butter, jelly and bread in the break room (along with a really cheap snack machine- 25 to 50¢ for snacks, oatmeal packets, Kraft ready Mac packets, k-cups, etc). I love this, I will often grab a pb&j for breakfast and usually buy my lunch.

PB and banana sandwiches. Mmmmmmmm.

Also PB and honey sandwiches.

And I also butter my toast before putting pb on it. The only way!

Our dogs eat Trader Joe's Unsalted Peanut Butter filled pretzel nuggets every morning. Happiest dogs I've ever had.

Costco Kirkland's PB is awesome. No filler. I went to a local ice cream shop that makes it's own ice cream today. I had pb cup ice cream. Yummy. My favorite by favorite by far is a smoothie made with a banana, milk, chocolate syrup and pb. It doesn't take a lot of pb because the flavor overpowers all of the other ingredients.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter