Advice, please: Yacht Club or Boardwalk?

i would recommend yacht club. i haven't actually made it there yet (look down...) but have been trying for 3 years and have done tons of research!
:jumping1:

I just had to make this decision this morning. Ive stayed a few times at Boardwalk, once at Beach Club and never at Yacht Club. It finally popped up as an option for the pass holder rate and it was $30 more for a garden view/woods view. I took it. I can definitely justify $30 for Stormalong bay!

Now to go do some research on Yacht Club...

BWI for me. I have stayed at both BWI and YC twice now, lately BWI CL this past spring and YC CL a few weeks ago. I enjoy YC but love the BWI.

Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either, no bad choice. Have fun!

DH and I are headed to WDW in November to celebrate my 40th birthday. My quandary: should we stay at the Yacht Club with its newly refurbished rooms and the BC/YC amenities? Or should we save $250 and stay at the Boardwalk?

We stayed one night at the Boardwalk this May and enjoyed it. We've also stayed at Beach Club and had a nice stay, but for a few noisy neighbors (which can happen anywhere, I know).

DH is fine with whatever I decide. But I can't decide.

Pros and cons? Advice?
I would say it depends on what is most important to you is what you should go with. :)
I, personally, prefer BW over YC. I just like the feel and ambiance of BW better. It's also closer to HS if you will be walking there.

If you really want to experience the newly refurbished rooms at YC, and the $250 isn't a big deal to you, go for that. It's about what makes you happy while you are at Disney that matters. pixiedust:

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter