Advice please,going in April

Looking forward to all the trip reports too, so much lovely planning going on :goodvibes
Claire, we'll be at X Factor too on Friday! SECC? Excited! We are not very near the front though lol

my daughter was hyper this morning is so cute seeing her so excited. Cant believe we leave tomorrow night. Im just so undecided what to pack hows everyones elses coming along?

X factor tonight hope you all enjoy it im really looking forward to it. My daughter loves Aiden so got her i Love Aiden Grimshgaw t shirt made. The poor teacher in school will have to listen to her all day haha.

Anyway hope everyone has a fab holiday, where is everyone staying again?

xxx

sweetlovin' I think you will have already left but hoping you have a safe journey hun xxx

claire23 hope your daughter had a great day at school then x-factor, guess her teacher will be tired from the days excitement :rotfl:

My boys have been hyper too and my 5 yr old has a special teddy from school to take with him and get pictures with. We are on countdown, leaving sun evening for airport hotel ready to fly mon 6am. Popping to town tomorrow for last minute bits, so so so excited :banana::banana::banana:

See you all @ DLP :cheer2::cheer2:

Oh and we are staying at Thomas Cook Explorers Claire, how about you????

I am home!! We got in last night after being awake for almost 24 hours!!:eek:

We had the best time in Disneyland Paris!! I wasn't sure being a WDW vetren with 4 parks, how it would feel to go to a much smaller park. It was so much fun and the last day was by far the most beautiful temperature.

My daughter has already told me in 2014 we are headed back there.:goodvibes

Highlights: For me: Cafe Mickey's at dinner, Crush Coaster, and riding TOT!!
For my 6yo : Being tall enough to ride Aerosmith (WDW she is too small) The RC racer and the tea party
For my 8yo: Space Mountain and Crush Coaster and Cafe Mickey
For my 10yo: Indiana Jones and Walts for lunch. He loved the ambiance of the restaurant.

Lows: 8 rides broke down while we were waiting or headed to get on them. Peter Pan, Phantom Manor, Crush, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of Carribean, Armageddon, Autopia, and the Carousel. Also, Silver Spur Steakhouse!! The chicken was burnt and the steak was chewy and horrible!! I will never go back there again.

As for the Paris portion of our trip, we LOVED the hotel we stayed in and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Treasure Hunt in the Louvre tour and the tour If Buildings Could Talk done by Paris Muse Tour Company. It made their trip to Paris perfect for their ages.

Oh no Sweetlovin- 8 rides breaking down is pants! We got home on Sat and were lucky that the only ride that did this to us was Thunder Mountain which we had got a fast pass for- we took it back later on and they let us on without queuing.
The weather was amazing, wasn't it!!! It really helped to make a brilliant trip even better.
Ewan and Erin are 6, they loved Buzz, Autopia and Small World. Our character lunch at Cookout was fab as it was really quiet and the characters spent a long time with the kids. The food was good too- even though Ewan and Erin were a bit excited to eat!
We stayed at Elysee at Val d'europe and thought it was great. Saved a fortune by buying sandwiches and nibbles from the supermarket. Bottles of wine too for just over 2 euros- rather nice after a busy day at the park.
We went to Paris on Thurs and saw the sights- did a Seine cruise which was good.
A brilliant holiday!
Fiona

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter