Adventurous April Exercise Challenge

I'll give myself a pat on the back for reaching 90% and Hong Kong Disneyland Red.

I've actually seen a former attraction at Hong Kong's Adventureland, though I've never been there. In 2005, Lucky the Dinosaur was brought to Hong Kong for the opening of the park, after a short stint at the Animal Kingdom. Lucky was Disney's first free-roaming audio-animatronic figure. He was simply awesome in the way he moved and interacted with guests. Unfortunately, he was only at Hong Kong until 2006. There appear to be no plans to bring him back regularly to a Disney park, but occasionally he appears at non-Disney events.

And :welcome: PollyannaMom to 100% of goal and Shanghai Disneyland WISH Green!

Shanghai's Adventure Isle is slated to feature Soaring Over the Horizon, an attraction unique among Adventurelands, though of course found (as Soarin') in other Disney parks. This version has a new film showing Shanghai and the Great Wall, along with sights all around the world. I wonder if it's the same as Soarin' Around the World, set to open in the U.S. parks soon?

Last edited:

I count my active minutes as per fit bit. It can be annoying as when I lift in the gym it doesn't add them but I will stick with that number for simplicity. Some days I do my 10000 steps and is still 0 minutes active as I didn't do it as long walk - just walking around the shops for example.

Last edited:
#thanks Shanghai hahaha

1809/1800!

Super happy with that! It's good level for me. I also go to the gym few times weekly and do 1 class weekly (sometimes it ads the minutes in activities, other times not!)

I will stick to similar goal May -adding 60 for the extra day
Many thanks to the awesome host and all participants for the inspiration!

21f2c9ed-1ffe-4a9a-8db3-972fa0fd422c_zpszfn3g5yn.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter