Adventurous April Exercise Challenge

Well, since being so close to 50% at mid month the last two weeks have sucked with bad weather, little boy being sick, and just not having time.

Currently at 2638/3000 for the month, and there is no way I'm getting another 5 hours in the next 36 hours

Congratulations to GrandAdmiralStrife on passing 75% of goal and turning Disneyland Paris Pink!

Paris' Adventureland has a restaurant that originally opened as Aux Epices Enchantées (With Enchanted Spices), which was decorated with African artifacts. When The Lion King was released in 1994, the park decided to rename the restaurant to Hakuna Matata. Apparently nothing else much changed, except that they added a mural of Timon and Pumbaa.

And congratulations to Dentam and to me, sophy1996, on passing 100% of goal and turning Shanghai Disneyland WISH Green!

One thing you won't find at Adventure Isle is/are pirates. In Shanghai, they have a whole separate land to themselves-Treasure Cove!

The team is just two minutes shy of 22,000 combined minutes!

Last edited:
We're in Santa Fe for the weekend. Between visiting Pecos National Historic Site, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, and walking from and to our hotel to do a walking tour of Santa Fe, I racked up the minutes. I'll count 120 minutes.

1235/1200

P.s.- we also visited Meow Wolf (The House of Eternal Return), a very strange experience. Not really describable. But it involved walking, climbing stairs, crouching and crawling, so it was good for some minutes.

Last edited:
Pulled a muscle in my back on Thursday and need to be able to dance tomorrow so I'm done for the month. See you all over on the May thread!

Congratulations to PoohBelle for turning Tokyo Disneyland Purple!

It looks like Tokyo's version of the Dole Whip or Citrus Swirl is the Mango Soft Serve (served in a waffle cone). There's also a milk and mango ice cream swirl.

And congratulations to DVCFan1994, Saphire5742, and kathleen27 for passing your goals and turning Shanghai Disneyland WISH Green!

Adventure Isle is set to have a restaurant called The Tribal Table. It will have visitors dine in a communal hall used by the Arbori people and the League of Adventurers.

And more congratulations to the team as a whole for an excellent month! I'll do one more update tomorrow night to catch later reports of recent activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter