Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

DisneyCraig523

Earning My Ears
I will be at WDW from 10/25 to 10/29 flying solo if anyone is interested in meeting up. I have a 4 day park hopper and plan on making a few trips to food and wine. Also have a ticket for MNSSHP on the 27th.

• Brian_WDW74

Oh, I'm detecting nuttiness...
    cool! Have you been before?
    Many times. I have an AP and go a couple of times a year. You'll have a great time as a solo adult. :)

If you'd like to meet up sometime or need some advice while you're there just let me know.

• DisneyCraig523

Earning My Ears
    I'm doing MNSSHP THE 27TH also.
    Nice! I’m so excited. This is going to be my first MNSSHP. I was planning on going to HS that morning for EEMH so it’s gonna be a long day but I know it will be fun. Send me a direct message if you want to meet up for some rides or food!

Chrisan

Earning My Ears
    Planning my solo trip for November 2019 and wondering about MVMCP. Is it like extra magic hours?

Brian_WDW74

Oh, I'm detecting nuttiness...
    Planning my solo trip for November 2019 and wondering about MVMCP. Is it like extra magic hours?
    Kind of, but better. During EMH, non-resort guests are allowed to stay in the park. They just can't enter any of the attractions. During MVMCP, all non-party guests are forced to leave the park beginning at 7pm. So it's less crowded. Plus, there are shows, parades, fireworks, decorations, snacks, and merchandise that can only be seen and bought during the party.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates