Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I am still holding on to my September, Labor Day week solo reservation, I am still on the fence about deciding to go. One step closer to going ... My park reservations are made for each of my days. Now ... the wait to see if ADR’s will be possible for the park restaurants when I get to 60 Days out. Still not convinced I won’t cancel, but going through the motions like the trip is a GO!

Yeah, I can't seem to get my Park Hopper option refunded. Tried calling yesterday - after 30 minutes I hung up.

I'm still proceeding as though I'm going after Labor Day. I guess I'll have to sit on hold eventually to get my money back for the Park Hopper part of my passes though.

I made final payment and got my Magic Band in the mail. I'm now 19 days out from my reservation. Though, I took an extra week off work so I think I'm going to call and try and add 2 nights on at the beginning and then visit Universal for 2 days. I'm still holding on that one though.

I'll be solo from November 1st through December 6th, staying at Fort Wilderness Campground. I've met several people to explore the parks and dine with, but not since the Park Reservation system has gone into effect. If you are going to be there these dates and want to meet-up, let me know and I will share which parks I am visiting when. I can still change them around for a month or so, but after that I would be leary of changing any for fear of not getting another choice. HS fills up quick!

Friday, October 2, I am planning on lunch at Contempo Cafe, in case anyone would like to meet. Also I have two extra spots in my lunch reservation at Brown Derby on Tuesday, October 6.

Last edited:
I will be booking next week, but I will be at the parks on September 26-30. I will be staying at Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs Resorts. I plan on spending one afternoon/evening at Disney Springs, spending quite a bit of time at Epcot Food & Wine (Cava del Tequila, anyone?), dining at Le Cellier (no reservations beyond 60 days prior, so I am unsure what day). If anyone would like to join up for drinks, dinner, or touring let me know! This is to celebrate my 50th birthday (and Disney's 50th anniversary!) and my college graduation two weeks ago (my first undergrad in engineering from Georgia Tech!).

First ever solo trip coming from Illinois from August 21st - 29th for my birthday. This be my 3rd time ever at WDW and I'm staying at All-Star Movies. If anyone is kind enough to meet even for part of a day would be nice.

2022 will be my first ever solo trip. I’ve been many times with family and friends, but I can’t wait around any longer for them to save up or go in a few years. Life is too short and I’m missing out!
So I took the plunge and booked 31st Jan for 10 days staying at Pop. I’m coming from the UK. Let me know if you would like to meet!

I’ll be taking my first ever solo trip in March 2022!! I went with my family October and I’m taking my son just us in December. Trying to make the most of our APs. So I’ll be going 3 times in 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter