Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I will be at WDW from 10/25 to 10/29 flying solo if anyone is interested in meeting up. I have a 4 day park hopper and plan on making a few trips to food and wine. Also have a ticket for MNSSHP on the 27th.

cool! Have you been before?
Many times. I have an AP and go a couple of times a year. You'll have a great time as a solo adult. :)

If you'd like to meet up sometime or need some advice while you're there just let me know.

I'm doing MNSSHP THE 27TH also.

Nice! I’m so excited. This is going to be my first MNSSHP. I was planning on going to HS that morning for EEMH so it’s gonna be a long day but I know it will be fun. Send me a direct message if you want to meet up for some rides or food!

Planning my solo trip for November 2019 and wondering about MVMCP. Is it like extra magic hours?
Kind of, but better. During EMH, non-resort guests are allowed to stay in the park. They just can't enter any of the attractions. During MVMCP, all non-party guests are forced to leave the park beginning at 7pm. So it's less crowded. Plus, there are shows, parades, fireworks, decorations, snacks, and merchandise that can only be seen and bought during the party.

Hi. I'm going to be at the Swan December 15th through the 19th on a solo working vacation. Let me know if anyone is around for dinner or maybe some evening decoration gazing.

Hellos, i will be in Orlando next week for Thanksgiving, looking forward to meet a princess.....

I'm a 36 year old woman who will be solo at WDW aug 22-aug 27!

Considering the halloween party on Aug 25.

I recommend doing the dessert party during the Halloween party. Though it is an extra ticket, you get all you can eat desserts and a great view of the show without having to deal with the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!