ADP Live From Universal & Disney World

Cant wait to hear more! Hope you have a great time..:banana:

A two week long ADP live trip report?! Sweet!!

Can't wait to read all your updates.

Have a great trip!

Have a fantastic trip. We are headed over to the parks next week. I cant wait to hear about your adventures. Have fun. Maybe we will run into you. :)

Hi Everyone!

In a few minutes we are headed off to the airport. The weather is beautiful outside here and we're hopeful for a smooth flight to Orlando.

We have some friends picking us up at the Orlando airport and taking us over to the Royal Pacific Resort. All 3 of the on-site Universal resorts are beautiful. The Royal Pacific has a Polynesian theme, specific to the region of Bali in the South Pacific.

Our family really enjoys Universal; especially the relaxed, laid back feel the resort provides. We never feel like we have to rush to anything with front of the line access. We can breeze through the parks with little waiting. Both parks are in close proximity to each other and within walking distance to all 3 resorts (Walking distance does vary by resort).

Once we arrive at the Royal Pacific and check-in we hope to make it out to the pool for the afternoon and enjoy the beach, sun and water.

Our countdown calendar is filled in and it's just about time to head out the door.
More to come! :)

Looking forward to your trip report... Especially your thought on Universal. We will be heading down to WDW early October and plan on visiting Universal for the first time for a couple of day.

Have a Great time,

Louise & Mark

Hi Everyone

I'm in the lobby of the Royal Pacific. It's currently raining. Anna and I are headed over to Margaritaville after the rain stops with some friends.

I'll have some photos up tonight of our day.

I'm currently posting from my IPhone. This is pretty cool!

Who are these mysterious friends you keep mentioning?? Spill it! Alicia started packing today. It's a shame you're leaving the day before I arrive.

Aaron, I'm glad you and Anna arrived safely and are at your Universal resort. Having never been to Universal Orlando all the times I've been to FL- I can only imagine the fun you'll have there. I'll look forward to reading your report for the next 2 weeks!

Woohoo! I love your live trip reports! I can't wait to read all about your trip! I am so excited to be getting together in WDW! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Live trip reports are so much fun. Especially with pictures- can't wait to hear more. Trying to decide if our one day Universal Pass (for only one of us) will be worth it in November when we go. Will let you be the decider.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter