ADP Live From Universal & Disney World

hi Aaron I always read and love your live trip reports! I haven't being posting in a long time because I've been having some busy months... anyways I've read you are Italian!!! I am too.. I actually live in Italy... which part of Italy are you or is your family from?

Aaron,
I just got caught up and finished reading your report. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your honest opinions with us!

I just :lovestrucLoved the Wedding Pavilion story. I can just imagine what a special moment that was for you both. It's like the pixie dust lined everything up for you guys that night.

Question: Can ANY DVC member get to the lounge on top of BLT? Or do you have to be staying there to access the lounge? Matt and I are heading to WDW at the end of November to celebrate our 12th anniversary. What a perfect way to celebrate... watching Wishes from the top of BLT. But we are staying at SSR.. can we still do that?

Thanks again! See you real soon!
Susie

Hi! I really enjoyed your report, what a wonderful trip you had :thumbsup2! I have to say I'm another fan of the wedding pavilion story, it's so cool when magic like that happens :goodvibes!

Question: Can ANY DVC member get to the lounge on top of BLT? Or do you have to be staying there to access the lounge? Matt and I are heading to WDW at the end of November to celebrate our 12th anniversary. What a perfect way to celebrate... watching Wishes from the top of BLT. But we are staying at SSR.. can we still do that?

Susie

I am at BLT right now. The only way to gain access to the Top of the World lounge is to be a DVC member staying on points at BLT. There are not many people up there (20-30 last night), so maybe that will change by Novemeber! They are very strict about it, they check the cards of every person (It is on your room key), and there is a separate elevator that they use to let you go up.

Aaron,
I just got caught up and finished reading your report. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your honest opinions with us!

I just :lovestrucLoved the Wedding Pavilion story. I can just imagine what a special moment that was for you both. It's like the pixie dust lined everything up for you guys that night.

Thanks again! See you real soon!
Susie

I am at BLT right now. The only way to gain access to the Top of the World lounge is to be a DVC member staying on points at BLT. There are not many people up there (20-30 last night), so maybe that will change by Novemeber! They are very strict about it, they check the cards of every person (It is on your room key), and there is a separate elevator that they use to let you go up.
This is absolutely correct. And yes, they are very strict about it...At least for now.

Hi! I really enjoyed your report, what a wonderful trip you had :thumbsup2! I have to say I'm another fan of the wedding pavilion story, it's so cool when magic like that happens :goodvibes!
Thank you...It's one of those things I'll never forget. :lovestruc

hi Aaron I always read and love your live trip reports! I haven't being posting in a long time because I've been having some busy months... anyways I've read you are Italian!!! I am too.. I actually live in Italy... which part of Italy are you or is your family from?
I'll have to look into it further, but we are from the central part of the country. My parents are 2nd generation. Like any Italian family, for us it's all about the foooooood. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter