• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADP Live from Disney World

Looks like you had an amazing day, Aaron!
Two weeks from RIGHT NOW, I will get to be eating at Teppan Edo and I will show YOU taunting images on Facebook! Muwah ha ha ha ha ha!! ;)

Loving the videos, too!!!

Congress Park quiet pool

2700329c.jpg

Your pics are sooo awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling what your favorite part of the cruise/ship was and also where did you go?? I don't remember seeing that if you wrote it and I apologize for that.

I heard that SWW was packed!! Did you guys have a good time?? Can't wait to see more pics!!!:cool1::thumbsup2
Our favorite part of the ship were the dining rooms. Animator's Palette for sure. It's a fun and lively restaurant. We walked up to Palo and Remy, but didn't dine there so I can't really comment on the experience except to say they both look like beautiful spaces. The adult pool area was very quiet and a good place to retreat if you needed some peace and quiet. The animated art is incredible and worth your time. Make sure to stop in front of as much art as possible. We also enjoyed the shows. Broadway quality in most cases. There was a main actor in a couple of the shows named Ryan Hammer who was hilarious. He was great! He's big and boysterous and demands your attention.

That's about all I can think about for right now. :)

Aaron...she is adorable !!! Love the pics and thanks for sharing your vacation with us.
Thanks Cheri!

Looks like you had an amazing day, Aaron!
Two weeks from RIGHT NOW, I will get to be eating at Teppan Edo and I will show YOU taunting images on Facebook! Muwah ha ha ha ha ha!! ;)

Loving the videos, too!!!
Hope you have a great time Sooze. Please taunt away. We all want to see what's going on inside the parks. :)

The scrim is slowly coming off the Confectionary.

b2a2fddd.jpg

90868720.jpg

New Adventureland bridge.

5fc0113d.jpg

2c7de771.jpg

Pecos Bill scrim and exterior refurbishment.

7d2ae0cd.jpg

Splash!

4d4c1ec8.jpg

f97ec1a2.jpg

We love early mornings in the Magic Kingdom. Free reign for an hour or so with no lines. A great way to beat the summer crowds.
54f28d2a.jpg

Yay! More updates and pictures! Thanks, Aaron. Glad to see the scrims coming down on Main Street.

Any Fantasyland construction pictures coming?

Frontieland Shootin' Arcade closed for refurbishment.

f2bdd94a.jpg

I watched your Test Track and Splash videos. I could feel them in my stomach. I love those kinds of rides!

I like how the scrim painted to match the building. Makes it much less unattractive while construction is going on.

Thanks for the continuing live trip report.

I can't believe I missed this thread! Such a treat!

Me and Kim as Hans Solo and

b68e2db0.jpg
That is just a classic!

Yes. Rope drop. They start it 10 minutes before the park opening. It's worth seeing for sure It puts a big smile on your face before walking into the park. :)
Someday I will make it to the MK in time for the opening show. Someday!

The finished product.

2eedd47d.jpg
How totally adorable!!! That certainly looks to be a winner.

Workout complete at the best fitness center on property. Now for a late lunch and a trip to the Animal Kingdom tonight.

3b84dccc.jpg
Where is this? Can anyone use it? Should I shoot myself for considering working out while at WDW?

Sayhello

Where is this? Can anyone use it? Should I shoot myself for considering working out while at WDW?

Sayhello
This is the Spa at Saratoga Springs. The fitness center is inside. It's the larges fitness center of the WDW resorts with a ton of fitness equipment inside. To be perfectly honest it's one of the reasons why I like staying here. Anyone can make a spa appointment, but the fitness center is reserved for SSR guests. I'm not sure if DVC members can hop to the fitness facilities.

I LOVE breakfast with Stitch !!!!
It was kind of funny, but Stitch was causing havoc all over the restaurant this morning. He tipped over a basket full of silverware near the fire pit. The silverware fell all over the place. He just laughed and kept walking while the poor Cast Members had to pick them up. That Stitch is a mean old ??? What kind of animal is Stitch anyway? :rolleyes1

It's hot and it might rain so we're going to Disneyquest. We have PAPs so we might as well use them.

ae280838.jpg

I'm surprised that DQ is still open. What is there to do in there now Aaron? And for those of us that don't have a PAP, what is the price?

Hyperion Wharf construction wall.

cee178ee.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter