• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADP Live from Disney World

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
We are sitting on the plane ready to take off to Orlando. Live photos and updates to follow from the parks and resorts. for the next couple of weeks. We are on the Dream for a 5 night sailing 6/7 - 6/12. No photos or updates during that time.

More to come! :)

I'm looking forward to you having a lot of fun, a long battery life and good bandwidth.;)

Hope you, Kim and Anna have a great time!

Looking forward to reading all about it here. :surfweb:

Have fun Aaron and fam! Sorry we will not be down there this summer to see ya'll! Enjoy!

Landed! I love early flights!

I'll bet you didn't say that when the alarm went off this morning. popcorn::
Not too bad. We stayed at a hotel near the Indy airport. Parking was included and free shuttle back and forth to the terminal. It works out great and let's us sleep an extra hour in the morning before our flight.

Checked-in at AKLV club level.
302b5f9c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter