• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADP Live from Disney World

I'm surprised that DQ is still open. What is there to do in there now Aaron? And for those of us that don't have a PAP, what is the price?
Still open and pretty well attended tonight Jeff. I believe I saw the adult admission at $43. That's pretty steep. I'm sure it's cheaper if you buy it in advance or just buy a PAP and use the water park admission as well.

Older video games like Donkey Kong and newer video games. Plus, there's larger, more interactive games with other guests. It was fun, but I'd never pay $43 to get in.

Back at the Magic Kingdom. The scrim is completely off the Confectionary.

fc18cd23.jpg

Farewell Engin House. You will be missed.

e841efe2.jpg

Really liking this trip report Aaron.....I miss WDW so much...and I was just there in April :sad1:

Just rode Figment with Kathy and Katie.

c0da5938.jpg

Isn't it time for you to head home young man??

Kidding, glad you are having such a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter