Accepted!!!!!

I also got the email this morning.
Fall Advantage--Merch!
I am so stinkin' excited!!!:yay:

I just got my email this morning for fall merch! can't wait! see you all august 19th when i get there! :]

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! After 77 days of waiting I just got accepted by email this morning! Fall Advantage Merch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see all of you down there!

so I have been lurking these boards since my interview (march 26th) and have been to scared to post incase I didn't get in. Well surprise I got accepted today by email for Fall Attractions. So excited to meet all of you!

Accepted for may 20th!!!

I just got my email too!!! I got QSFB for Fall Advantage 09!! :cheer2::goodvibes

Congrats everyone!! :)

Ok, so now I'm really nervous because I had my interview on the 1st as well, and I didn't get anything except an email telling me who my recruiter is. I probably didn't get in. :sad1:

Aww, don't think that! I got that email too (about a week or so after my interview). I'm sure you did fine. :)

After long awaiting....I FINALLY GOT ACCEPTED!!!! I have been waiting since February 27th (the day of my phone interview)...then my audition was April 8th...and now..April 13th, I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR CHARACTER PERFORMER!!!!

After long awaiting....I FINALLY GOT ACCEPTED!!!! I have been waiting since February 27th (the day of my phone interview)...then my audition was April 8th...and now..April 13th, I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR CHARACTER PERFORMER!!!!

Congratulations!!! That sure is a long wait. Glad you passed the audition!!!:yay:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! After 77 days of waiting I just got accepted by email this morning! Fall Advantage Merch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see all of you down there!
dear god. thats a long time. well congrats! woot AZ is where it's at ;]

Congrats!

Oh yay! congrats! and congrats to everyone else as well!

:cool1::rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

MY DAUGHTER WAS ACCEPTED!
Finally! After 6 weeks and a few days she got an email early this morning and she got in! She'll be doing hospitality! I dont know anymore details cuz she had to run off to her 1st class! We're soooo Happy!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

:cool1::rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

Finally! After 6 weeks and a few days she got an email early this morning and she got in! She'll be doing hospitality! I dont know anymore details cuz she had to run off to her 1st class! We're soooo Happy!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

yay! :woohoo:

Yay! Congrats!

Thank you! im so excited to be able to do the internship of a lifetime. when will you be there? Congrats to you as well!

:dance3::cheer2::)

I was happy when I saw your mom say that you got in!!

I haven't accepted the invitation yet, there is just somethings I have to iron out with school and such, haha but I am Fall 2009. I think I will be picking the August 24th check-in.

Custodial Fall 09 here. Just got accepted at the end of a bad day. What a relief! No more checking the mail every 5 min.

Still haven't accepted. I will though.

Hey everyone!
I just found out via email that I got accepted for the FA program in Hospitality!!! I am so exited! I can't wait to see you all down there!

Hey everyone!
I just found out via email that I got accepted for the FA program in Hospitality!!! I am so exited! I can't wait to see you all down there!

Custodial Fall 09 here. Just got accepted at the end of a bad day. What a relief! No more checking the mail every 5 min.

Still haven't accepted. I will though.

Congrats! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter