Accepted!!!!!

do u not have a good chance if you applied around this time? i interviewed yesterday.... is it hard to get in this late?

I had my interview April 1st and requested Fall Advantage as my preference.
I got my acceptance e-mail today and got Fall. So I called my recruiter to see if FA was full, she told me it was. But, this is most likely only the case for the role she gave me (Custodial).

So to answer your question, it is probably harder to get into the Fall Advantage season this late in the process.

OK sooo finally more than 2 months after interviewing....I cannot believe I'm saying this....I'm ACCEPTED!!!!!! After talking to my recruiter today I got a phone call from the entertainment recruiter that since I would be willing to fall advantage they are pulling me from the pool. I'm gonna be a Character Performer!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

OK sooo finally more than 2 months after interviewing....I cannot believe I'm saying this....I'm ACCEPTED!!!!!! After talking to my recruiter today I got a phone call from the entertainment recruiter that since I would be willing to fall advantage they are pulling me from the pool. I'm gonna be a Character Performer!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Congrats!

do u not have a good chance if you applied around this time? i interviewed yesterday.... is it hard to get in this late?

I think it would depend on the role(s) you picked.

well i pushed merchandise and attractions but i also signed up for hopper

I was asked questions for all the Hopper positions (Merchandise, QSFB, Attractions, Main Entrance, Custodial) and stressed Merchandise and QSFB because of my retail and cashier experience.

This morning when I received my acceptance, I contacted my recruiter and told her I'd prefer QSFB or Merchandise over Custodial. She told me that, with my personality, she didn't want me stuck behind a register all day, but rather out there interacting with the guests doing Custodial. So I took it as compliment and was happy with her decision.

That being said, who knows?:confused: Maybe I didn't answer all of the Hopper questions to her liking. I just really hope she can get me in FA.

I was asked questions for all the Hopper positions (Merchandise, QSFB, Attractions, Main Entrance, Custodial) and stressed Merchandise and QSFB because of my retail and cashier experience.

This morning when I received my acceptance, I contacted my recruiter and told her I'd prefer QSFB or Merchandise over Custodial. She told me that, with my personality, she didn't want me stuck behind a register all day, but rather out there interacting with the guests doing Custodial. So I took it as compliment and was happy with her decision.

That being said, who knows?:confused: Maybe I didn't answer all of the Hopper questions to her liking. I just really hope she can get me in FA.

well we talked alot about merchandise and some about attractions, she hardly talked to me about the hopper position so i kinda have the feeling that ill get merchandise IF i get accepted.... i dont kno yet=( jajaja i freakn want that purple folder already!! or the rejection letter jajaja some news is better then no news=(=(

I had my interview April 1st and requested Fall Advantage as my preference.
I got my acceptance e-mail today and got Fall. So I called my recruiter to see if FA was full, she told me it was. But, this is most likely only the case for the role she gave me (Custodial).

So to answer your question, it is probably harder to get into the Fall Advantage season this late in the process.

Ok, so now I'm really nervous because I had my interview on the 1st as well, and I didn't get anything except an email telling me who my recruiter is. I probably didn't get in. :sad1:

so I have been lurking these boards since my interview (march 26th) and have been to scared to post incase I didn't get in. Well surprise I got accepted today by email for Fall Attractions. So excited to meet all of you!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! After 77 days of waiting I just got accepted by email this morning! Fall Advantage Merch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see all of you down there!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! After 77 days of waiting I just got accepted by email this morning! Fall Advantage Merch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see all of you down there!

WOW, 77 days!! I don't think I could take that. What took so long to accept you. Did u do an audition?

I just got my email this morning for fall merch! can't wait! see you all august 19th when i get there! :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter