Accepted!!!!!

mikelo

Mouseketeer
I am making this thread now because the letters WILL start coming tomorrow. I HAVE FAITH! Someone will get a letter tomorrow, and be the first one to post their role. It will happen!!! IT WILL!!! :wizard:

I am making this thread now because the letters WILL start coming tomorrow. I HAVE FAITH! Someone will get a letter tomorrow, and be the first one to post their role. It will happen!!! IT WILL!!! :wizard:

Ahhh!!!! Me when I saw the thread title: :scared1:
I was so excited.... alas. But I will add some pixie dust to this too pixiedust:
in hopes that they come tomorrow for people (including myself)!

First thing people have to do once they get their letters is come on here. No calling anyone else... come on the Dis first!

Hopefully today is the day... Please let us know what your role is if you got your letter!

My heart dropped when I seen this thread!!

I'm sad now! LOL

Well, hopefully people start posting today!! :D

Good Luck my fellow CP's/CS's!

I'm not doing the CP but I did apply for the associates program, but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK:cheer2: to everyone. One of my best friends applied and we're impatiently waiting to see what happens!

I hope the best for all of you!

First, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone~! :flower3:

I want to wish everyone luck! :shamrock: Nothing here yet, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'm sure we'll all hear something soon. :goodvibes

Cheers,

-Jordan

:grouphug:

I think it was a little early to be posting something like this (I almost had a heart attack seeing the title). Hopefully something comes soon, or I will go crazy!

You officially gave every single DIS College Board member a heart attack, including me with this title! SHAME on you! :lmao:

Otherwise, the best, magical GOOD LUCK to everyone who applied so far! I'm still waiting for the recruiter to come to my campus so I'll just be nervous for everyone else til' then! pixiedust:

add me to the list of my stomach dropping but good luck to everyone tomorrow :cheer2: I was told the end of Feb for me so I know my wait is longer

add me to the list of my stomach dropping but good luck to everyone tomorrow :cheer2: I was told the end of Feb for me so I know my wait is longer

You know what I just realized? There's no mail delivered tomorrow, because it's a federal holiday! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have to wait until Tuesday at least... =(

You know what I just realized? There's no mail delivered tomorrow, because it's a federal holiday! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha you are right! I was just thinking today is my 2 week mark, not that I expected anything since people who interviewed before me haven't heard anything. But still I was excited for the mail, and there is none...boo! On a happier note I get to make ADR's tomorrow for my trip in May wahoo! haha

lol yep I didn't think about that either.
Last night I had a dream that the letter came in the mail, so maybe that is a good sign for those waiting for tomorrow's mail (or I am just going crazy with excitement ...either way)

lol yep I didn't think about that either.
Last night I had a dream that the letter came in the mail, so maybe that is a good sign for those waiting for tomorrow's mail (or I am just going crazy with excitement ...either way)

Maybe it's a sign, because I had a dream a while ago that my friend was going to the program (I think I mentioned this in a different thread, but I don't remember which one) and I was confused because she hadn't applied, let alone know anything about the program, and then she applied, so maybe, just maybe, your dream will come true like mine!
=D

I GOT MY FOLDER TODAY :)!
I was the first to interview of everyone I know, so I think mine was processed the fastest.

So excited. My one qualm is I just don't want to work doing luggage - I am NOT strong at all. So excited, though :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter