Accepted!!!!!

just got accepted for bell service dispatch fall 09...not my first choice but im good at lifting things and being friendly so i guess it a good thing too, but mostly just pumped to be goin down

Hey everyone!
I just found out via email that I got accepted for the FA program in Hospitality!!! I am so exited! I can't wait to see you all down there!

Congratulations! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

We attended the presentation April 9. I interviewed the 13, Patrick on the 14. Got our first emails saying who our recruiter was on Friday the 17 (we got the same one). I just got an email back from her Tuesday night, because I wanted to update my roles, and she only had me down for 3! I had upped it to 6 during the interview, but must be there was never a note made of it....so now I'm up to 8 roles and waiting....its slowly killing me!

Hey everyone!
I just found out via email that I got accepted for the FA program in Hospitality!!! I am so exited! I can't wait to see you all down there!

Congrats! My daughter also got accepted for Hospitality! I havent seen too many here that have been accepted for that role! Will you be arriving May 20th? If so, are you going to the meet and greet on the nite of the 19th? :)

Congratulations! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

We attended the presentation April 9. I interviewed the 13, Patrick on the 14. Got our first emails saying who our recruiter was on Friday the 17 (we got the same one). I just got an email back from her Tuesday night, because I wanted to update my roles, and she only had me down for 3! I had upped it to 6 during the interview, but must be there was never a note made of it....so now I'm up to 8 roles and waiting....its slowly killing me!

I did my phone interview April 6th and then I had to fill out rehire paperwork(because i left my first program early), which was submitted on April 13th. I got a pending letter on April 18th. And I got my official email invitation last night, April 22nd.

Just hang in there! It's going to work out for the best!

Congrats! My daughter also got accepted for Hospitality! I havent seen too many here that have been accepted for that role! Will you be arriving May 20th? If so, are you going to the meet and greet on the nite of the 19th? :)

Thanks! Congrats to your daughter! Actually, the only date left to arrive was June 15th.

P.S. I think it's so cool that you, as a parent, are so into this. My parents don't think I'm making the best choice. Your daughter is lucky to have a parent so involved as you are!

just got accepted for bell service dispatch fall 09...not my first choice but im good at lifting things and being friendly so i guess it a good thing too, but mostly just pumped to be goin down

Congrats!! I know that you were waiting a long time to here a response.

Thanks! Congrats to your daughter! Actually, the only date left to arrive was June 15th.

P.S. I think it's so cool that you, as a parent, are so into this. My parents don't think I'm making the best choice. Your daughter is lucky to have a parent so involved as you are!

Hi! I was just reading thru these older posts and noticed this one from you! Im sorry I hadnt seen it sooner than this--I bounce around from one thread to another and I guess I just dont remember to go back to some of them! So, please dont think I was being rude and ignoring you!Anyway, thank you so much for the nice compliment! I really appreciate it more than you know. I just think this is a great thing for all of you-- and I must be a kid at heart because I wish I could do the CP! I hope you and Tashi get to meet one another-- and especially since you both have the same role! Have you decided where you want to live and do you have roomates yet?! You can keep in touch with me if you'd like so that we know where you ended up living and working and Tashi can introduce herself! I wish you the best and thanks again for the nice compliment!!!!:flower3:

Has anyone heard anything back recently? June 1st seems so close but so far!

edit: She heard back. She didn't get in. The recruiter said they're not accepting anyone else.

:( Why do they drag it out for 8 weeks? And why did I get in and not her when she's more qualified. Looks like I'll be waiting until next semester so we can apply earlier and go together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter