Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

You guys are all cracking me up...Laura, no way will anyone beat me...and Heather! You are impatient like I am! Maybe if Miss Abby would spend less time on the Off Topic thread and more time on her PJ, she wouldn't have to put up with our harrassment!! :dance3:

Oh I would so have you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'll bet you anytime.

See!

wedding268-1.jpg

Sorry for getting OT Abby.

Ummm, yeah, Laura, that so does not count! You are totally tilting your head down! Sorry, not a qualifier!

OK, we are really sorry Abby for the hijacking, but someone needs to post on this thread, right??

:lmao: :lmao:

Ooooh honey its on!

Are you kidding?! look at me on the camel- that loaf of bread is hanging onto my chin for dear life!

....I was at a meeting this afternoon but I'm comin' back! YEAH!

Ooooh honey its on!

Are you kidding?! look at me on the camel- that loaf of bread is hanging onto my chin for dear life!

....I was at a meeting this afternoon but I'm comin' back! YEAH!

ok now i gotta join in.....just wait till i get home & upload my pictures!!
:lmao:

Abby- How did the dress fitting go yesterday?? Do you have any pics? I hope it went well :goodvibes :hug:

Hi Jen! well, I wasn't going to post, but I guess I should fill you all in (please don't laugh at me-i really am such a silly girl!)

Yesterday morning I got a new digital camera, (a Cannon Powershot with a beautiful large screen). Of course I was excited about the dress fitting-and I know you all were waiting for me to be master champion of the chin competition, which I'm still planning to win, btw)

...sooo, I forgot to charge the battery! WHAT A DITZ! :sad1: I ran to the Bridal shop looking and smelling like a sweaty mule only to realize the I can't use the stinkin' camera without the charged battery.

In desperation, I asked the shop manager if I could charge the battery somewhere and she said "Sorry, no". I felt too bad to beg, so I just let it go and sat down.
All along I'm thinking to myself "Yes abby, of course, this would only happen to you":rolleyes:

So that's my story....I'm so upset about it I didn't even want to post.
Sorry guys!:sad2:

My only consolation has been Karen's TR...

Hi Jen! well, I wasn't going to post, but I guess I should fill you all in (please don't laugh at me-i really am such a silly girl!)

Yesterday morning I got a new digital camera, (a Cannon Powershot with a beautiful large screen). Of course I was excited about the dress fitting-and I know you all were waiting for me to be master champion of the chin competition, which I'm still planning to win, btw)

...sooo, I forgot to charge the battery! WHAT A DITZ! :sad1: I ran to the Bridal shop looking and smelling like a sweaty mule only to realize the I can't use the stinkin' camera without the charged battery.

In desperation, I asked the shop manager if I could charge the battery somewhere and she said "Sorry, no". I felt too bad to beg, so I just let it go and sat down.
All along I'm thinking to myself "Yes abby, of course, this would only happen to you":rolleyes:

abby! so no pics? when is the dress going to be finished? I'm dying here!

abby.....that is SO something i would do & jose usually gives me that look like...."you dork"!!

so now we are all bursting at the seams !!!

how did it fit??

do you get to take it home soon??

Abby no reason to be upset! We still love you... Just want to see your dress lol. Soon?

Abby don't worry about it!! We'll just have to be surprised when we see your wedding pictures :goodvibes Did the fitting go well though?

thanks for understanding ladies!

The fitting went well, it was only the seamstress putting pins all over the dress. I love that little pouch with pins that they put on their wrist, i just want to wack it!

I told the lady to make the dress a tight fit, when she did, that's when I discovered more back fat!:scared:

But I've lost 1 pound (woop-udie-doo!:rolleyes: ) i'm down to 132 from 133. It's been a week, so I guess I'm losing the weight in a healthy way.

The next fitting is August 14th- and I am going to be camera happy taking pics from the cracks on the wall to the top of my dress! i can't wait.

you guys are the best!!!:grouphug:

Heather- since i have the new camera I'll get home tonight and try to post a couple of pics (just not of the dress) -WARNING!- I don't have any makeup on today so don't get scared...

The fitting went well, it was only the seamstress putting pins all over the dress. I love that little pouch with pins that they put on their wrist, i just want to wack it!

I told the lady to make the dress a tight fit, when she did, that's when I discovered more back fat!:scared:

But I've lost 1 pound (woop-udie-doo!:rolleyes: ) i'm down to 132 from 133. It's been a week, so I guess I'm losing the weight in a healthy way.

The next fitting is August 14th- and I am going to be camera happy taking pics from the cracks on the wall to the top of my dress! i can't wait.

Heather- since i have the new camera I'll get home tonight and try to post a couple of pics (just not of the dress) -WARNING!- I don't have any makeup on today so don't get scared...

:lmao: all i can say abby is i have this image of you standing there oh so quiet while the seamstress is pinning you & out of nowhere....BAM...you bat the pouch off her wrist...& she just looks at you and you do this:confused3
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Great job on the 1lb!!!!WOO HOO!!!

:lmao: all i can say abby is i have this image of you standing there oh so quiet while the seamstress is pinning you & out of nowhere....BAM...you bat the pouch off her wrist...& she just looks at you and you do this:confused3
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Great job on the 1lb!!!!WOO HOO!!!

:lmao: that's funny Cori- but I wouldn't rule it out...i just might be tempted to do that on my next visit. She better be wearing wrist shield!

yay I love pictures!

hey Abby, no big deal - so we'll all just wait a couple of extra weeks! the most important thing is that you're happy with how it went, how it fit, how great you looked! :goodvibes

Michelle :cloud9:

Abby-- i love the element of surprise. I cant wait until I get to see you in the dress all made up. I went to my fittings with my hair up in a ponytail... it was hard to invision my dress being on my body during my wedding day.

And listen here-- if you really do have a double chin like you say you do-- then why in the world have we yet to see it? C'mon... i want you to produce a photo of this chinfat that doesnt exist-- oh wait-- thats right-- you cant, it doesnt exist!

And listen you do not need to be conscious about your weight. I am much shorter than you and nearly weigh what you weigh. IM the one that needs to be self conscious here. Your a rail as it is. You dont need to lose anymore weight girlfriend! Now go get you a bag of popcorn--make sure its buttered up good and nice and salty -- you need it!!popcorn::

Maggie did you not see my camel picture? - the double chin is as clear as daylight. or maybe what I have what is considered to be side chins:confused3

I would much rather have some hips - I have a box-like body:sad2:

I'm really trying to get a hold of some good pics to share...I'll just munch on some buttery popcorn till then;)

You guys are so cute! I love your PJ. Just letting you know I think you have a hit with your PJ. I can't stop laughiing. My cousin thinks I am nuts. I just let him know that other women on the internet have more intersting lives. :lmao: okay well I will be back. See ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter