Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

Hey Abby,

I've finally been able to catch up on the reading of your PJ...you are cracking me up! All your choices are beautiful. I LOVE your wedding dress.

What is it about girls and picking on themselves? I know it's that stupid place called Hollywood! :) We are all amazing, beautiful, smart, and lucky (some of us even SUPER creative) women...why? because we have men that love us despite all our own insecurities...and we get to do the coolest thing and marry them at the happiest place on earth!

I too have all my issues with my body...I'm 6'2", so growing up it was all about wishing I was shorter, then wishing I had bigger girls, now after losing 65 pounds since September...it is just wishing I could see the "new" me in the mirror!

You girls have a great day! I look forward to reading more of your PJ Abby! :wizard:

I wish I was 6'2! But that just proves that we're just never satisfied with what we've got I guess.:confused3 congrats on loosing all that weight!

Abby,
I can't see your picture but that's ok because there's no way I believe you have a double chin or anything to worry about for that matter!!!
So I thought I would go ahead and show you what one really looks like!
003623-0099.jpg

I thought about trying to lose weight before the wedding and then DH ordered me a pizza....

Amber!:rotfl: my df is the same way.
He's like: "I know you wanna loose weight sunshine, but we have to eat at Whispering Canyon, Mama Melrose, Cape May, Chef Mickey's, etc... ...once we get to Disney!" thanks Dude! no help!:sad2:

I chuckled the whole time reading the 10 pages of your PJ. :rotfl: You're such a riot. Everything sounds so fun. Keep the updates coming!

Hi Vayleen! glad you're enjoying everything- hope to hear about your plans soon;)

hey Abby, aka Daughter #3 :rotfl2: where's more?????!!! come on, we're all waiting ...patiently .....:goodvibes

Michelle :cloud9:

I was literally stuffing my face w/ popcorn popcorn:: when I saw Heather's post...then Michelle's... ok, I'm throwing away the bag and will stop eating.

My first formal dress fitting is in 2 weeks so I won't be able to post any pics with the dress on yet- but I promise I will! (thank goodness becuase I have not been able to lose any weight...fatty)

crunches.jpg

Maggie's OT post just reminded me of the tights and headband... gotta get those asap.
I have to leave now. Jonathan and I will be checking out our new apt.
I'm trying to think about how we'll decorate it-:confused3 I want to implement Disney but, I don't want to be that tattoo Disney weirdo man, ya know what I mean?

Anyway, I'll try to get some more pics of wedding stuff to keep ya'll entertained:grouphug:

I just got caught up on your PJ and am LMAO!! I LOVE your dress, and have to agree that I didn't see much backfat in the pics. ;)

If you are serious about wanting a reduction, I'd be happy to talk with you about it. I had mine done in Dec 99 and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. Of course, after two kids the girls are back up to a 38DD. But when I had surgery I was a 40G. (Sorry to stray from the wedding piece)

Signed,
Big Breasted Girls Rock! (Well, we all rock no matter our cup size!)

I just got caught up on your PJ and am LMAO!! I LOVE your dress, and have to agree that I didn't see much backfat in the pics. ;)

If you are serious about wanting a reduction, I'd be happy to talk with you about it. I had mine done in Dec 99 and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. Of course, after two kids the girls are back up to a 38DD. But when I had surgery I was a 40G. (Sorry to stray from the wedding piece)

Signed,
Big Breasted Girls Rock! (Well, we all rock no matter our cup size!)

HI Denise! Thanks for reading along! you're too sweet... but really, make no mistake, the back fat is there:laughing: , no really, it is:sad2:

I'm working on a new post...yaye!

yes! please entertain us! I NEED entertainment!!!popcorn::

i GUESS i can wait 2 weeks for the dress fitting! lol. more more more!! I want to see more!

Heather, you must be bored out of your mind:laughing:

The good news is that you'll only have to wait until next week, my first fitting is Tuesday.

But to keep you all entertained, I wanted to make a point of showing how I easily beat out Amber in the double chin compettition.
(no snickering please, I won fair and square...:snooty: )

I went to the Zoo last Friday with my nephews and had a great ol' time.
Here i am riding with my nephew Tyler (6 yrs old).
Please ignore the camel (who's name is Cecil, by the way, very bumpy ride, warning: causes severe nasea)

camel.jpg

So as you all can see, as plainly as the blue sky, although it's raining here today, but you all know what I mean, my enourmous double chin is bigger. i don't mean to rub it in, but it is bigger.
Just for clarification: My double chin is bigger....

As a recap, jonathan's family who I met about 2 weeks ago turned out to be quite nice. I have no pics- I'm sorry, just not very photogenic, so I won't ramble on about how the day went.

But I will say that Jonathan's aunt was quite the hackler. She went on and on all day. i was left quite speechles.....huh, never thought that was possible...

here's one last photo of a beautiful tiger who, when he saw Tyler, got real close to the glass and just stared at him. It was so unreal, like a movie. he wasn't being hostile or anything, just looking at him intensly. Then the tiger tilted his head as if he was studying him - I just thought that was amazing and to share with you all...

tiger1.jpg

I promise to post when I have more wedding info- just can't post too many details becase there some people (ehem) who read along....

I don't know how I missed your planning journal before! If I'm ever having a bad day I know exactly where to go... I was cracking up the entire time:rotfl:. You are too funny! I LOVE your dress - it looks AMAZING on you :goodvibes. Another vote for "where is this back fat she is talking about?" :confused3. I cannot wait for your TR so we can see the entire look (dress, hair, veil). You are going to make such a beautiful bride. I'm excited to hear the rest of your plans! Thanks for sharing them with us :).

Finally another post...even if it was zoo pictures. And I guarantee you babe, I will win any "double chin" contest...you should see all the ridiculous pics of me holding my head up so high to avoid the double chin that you can see up my nose!!!

Keep it comin' girl!:thumbsup2

tiger1.jpg

I promise to post when I have more wedding info- just can't post too many details becase there some people (ehem) who read along....

ahem, that's just a tad close there, dontcha think???!!!:scared1: thank goodness I saw the smudge on the glass in the top left corner!! whew!

oh and listen ladies, I found a neat trick to get rid of those "double chins" in photos...it seems to work like a charm every time! tell whomever is taking the photo to hold the camera a little higher and slightly tilt the camera downward when they take the photo...trust me - it works!! you should never have someone take a photo looking up towards you - use a chair or stool to elevate the photgrapher higher than the subject - even a slight difference will help greatly.

I don't know how I missed your planning journal before! If I'm ever having a bad day I know exactly where to go... I was cracking up the entire time:rotfl:. You are too funny! I LOVE your dress - it looks AMAZING on you :goodvibes. Another vote for "where is this back fat she is talking about?" :confused3. I cannot wait for your TR so we can see the entire look (dress, hair, veil). You are going to make such a beautiful bride. I'm excited to hear the rest of your plans! Thanks for sharing them with us :).

Awe....Thanks Kelly! I'm enjoying your TR much more-it was beautiful! We're having a dessert party as well so I was glued to that part of the report.

Finally another post...even if it was zoo pictures. And I guarantee you babe, I will win any "double chin" contest...you should see all the ridiculous pics of me holding my head up so high to avoid the double chin that you can see up my nose!!!

Keep it comin' girl!:thumbsup2

Jodee-I understand your need to win the contest, but this is just not possible, my double chin just does not allow for it:confused3 ....ha!

oh and listen ladies, I found a neat trick to get rid of those "double chins" in photos...it seems to work like a charm every time! tell whomever is taking the photo to hold the camera a little higher and slightly tilt the camera downward when they take the photo...trust me - it works!! you should never have someone take a photo looking up towards you - use a chair or stool to elevate the photgrapher higher than the subject - even a slight difference will help greatly.

ooohoooh- I will try this tonight...don't be scared if I post crazy pictures later...

abby: we will be waiting to see pictures!!!

& you dont have a double chin or back fat....if you do...i do!!

the pic of the tiger is SO CUTE! love it!

and I guess I can wait till tuesday.....*sigh* ;)

Cori/Heather- My mom is very hispanic (which equals, very honest) she's always trying to get me to wear this spandex thingy around my body to get rid of my back fat. She even wants me to wear it to work!:eek: sorry momma, that aint' gonna happen.

Tomorrow's my first fitting- woohoo!:banana:

Abby you know we are waiting "not so paitently" for a wedding update. Pics would be nice. Oh we so are having a double chin contest. You will not win. Hahaha neither will JoDee!

You guys are all cracking me up...Laura, no way will anyone beat me...and Heather! You are impatient like I am! Maybe if Miss Abby would spend less time on the Off Topic thread and more time on her PJ, she wouldn't have to put up with our harrassment!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter