Abby&Jon's PJ/Sept21,07/WP/Ariel's- didn't quite get the camera to work :(

Oh Michelle could you please email all of us every day exactly what you just said above?? If I could start every morning with an affirmation like that, I might not abuse myself so much! You are a super sweetie...and yes, Maggie, Abby and Laura are all Beautiful women, but their awesom personalities are so rare nowadays for beautiful ladies! :cheer2:

Jodee, you're the sweetie! you are sooo cute too:cutie:

Michelle, You are so sweet.... i loved what you said about your DF loving your body-- mine loves mine too and I ask the same questions. You remind me a lot of myself. :hug:

yeah, don't mean to repeat exactly what you said Maggie, but Michelle reminds me of myself too...

Miss Abby!! What are you talking about?!?!? you look stunning in that dress! I keep looking at the pics because that dress is fantastic, the lace is just beautiful. The veil is a perfect match too, especially if you're going for that romantic look. High five to you :banana:

thanks jackie!:hug:

Its funny how we all stress about this. Well, maybe not so funny. My problem is that I feel stuck somehow, I just can't make myself start to diet again. I think I have hit a late post partum depression or something. However, I want to try and I want to lose weight. I just haven't yet. 10 1/2 months until my wedding, I better get on it.

On a side note, until recently I have deleted about every picture of me, including ones with my kids. A coworker of mine, with the same problem, recently passed away from cancer and her husband told me her kids will hardly have any pictures of their mom because she never let him take any. So I guess no matter how we feel about ourselves , remember that life is precious and special. So, I took a bunch of pics with my kids and hopefully someday I can look back at the "old" me and smile.

:sad1: ...sorry...this just turned into a very inspirational thread (heehee) had to blow my nose before responding...

Michelle- it;s true what everyone says, for some reason husbands/df's think our bodies are beautiful:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
Although it puzzles me, I welcome the compliments, as it does wonders for my confidence.:laughing:

And yes, we should all take pics- ya just never know!

Hey Abster,

Just wanted to show you the new pic on my sig. Mama Melrose's fried calamari... mmmmmmmmmmmm!

I thought this was a cute one of all of us...

Hey Abster,

Just wanted to show you the new pic on my sig. Mama Melrose's fried calamari... mmmmmmmmmmmm!

I thought this was a cute one of all of us...

Oh so nice! GOSH sara... look at my double chin...

:confused3 Abby maybe it's your imaginary double chin friend? I don't see it either. :rotfl: Look at my pics and you will see a real on.

Silly...are we going to have to chin war over this?:laughing:

My chin's bigger than yours. No mine is! NO mine! ....no Mine!

(in Darth Vader's muffled voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

you know what? you guys are asking for it! I wasn't gonna scare anyone with triple chin pics, but.... I'm thinking twice about it now and I just may post them!!!
double chin thread?:idea:

(in Darth Vader's muffled voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

you know what? you guys are asking for it! I wasn't gonna scare anyone with triple chin pics, but.... I'm thinking twice about it now and I just may post them!!!
double chin thread?:idea:

There is no possible way you have a triple chin pic!! I won't believe it!

ok, you asked for it....

glickpressshot.jpg

Abby, I just wanted to tell you that everything looks great, your dress is beautiful as are you. I love all of the lace! I don't see any back fat or double chins in your pics either. Your going to be a beautiful bride!

Abby, I just wanted to tell you that everything looks great, your dress is beautiful as are you. I love all of the lace! I don't see any back fat or double chins in your pics either. Your going to be a beautiful bride!

awe, thanks:hug:

Hey Abby,

I've finally been able to catch up on the reading of your PJ...you are cracking me up! All your choices are beautiful. I LOVE your wedding dress.

What is it about girls and picking on themselves? I know it's that stupid place called Hollywood! :) We are all amazing, beautiful, smart, and lucky (some of us even SUPER creative) women...why? because we have men that love us despite all our own insecurities...and we get to do the coolest thing and marry them at the happiest place on earth!

I too have all my issues with my body...I'm 6'2", so growing up it was all about wishing I was shorter, then wishing I had bigger girls, now after losing 65 pounds since September...it is just wishing I could see the "new" me in the mirror!

You girls have a great day! I look forward to reading more of your PJ Abby! :wizard:

Abby,
I can't see your picture but that's ok because there's no way I believe you have a double chin or anything to worry about for that matter!!!
So I thought I would go ahead and show you what one really looks like!
003623-0099.jpg

I thought about trying to lose weight before the wedding and then DH ordered me a pizza....

I chuckled the whole time reading the 10 pages of your PJ. :rotfl: You're such a riot. Everything sounds so fun. Keep the updates coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter