A YOLO Adventure: Royal Graduation Celebration! TRIP VIDEO! UPDATED 9/24/14 !!!

I had to Google the Yoda cupcake to see what was inside, and I'm mourning the fact that I cannot have one myself. So sad.

Never thought I'd go to Disney World and get a hot dog since there are so many other special things to get, but those gourmet ones totally caught our eye! My husband and I split the pulled pork one, and the toppings really do make them a treat. The mac and cheese one looks really good too!

All caught up. I feel like I just sat through the entire B & B show! Great recap!!!

Great updates!!

Too bad you had a bit of a spat with your dad/parents, but hey even stuff like that happens on a magical vacation, boo to that! Lol.

Looks like a pretty great day at dhs so far!! The pb cupcake was one of my favourite treats of the week! YUM!

Also need to try that mac & cheese hot dog!!

I can't wait for ya'll to start on your cp's!! What role are you in again? Hopefully we'll see each other again too! Lol. Can't wait to hear all about it!

It was literally so good, but so rich. Sam swears by that dog, I'll have to try it too. I am attractions. We will definitely meet up again since we will be living there at the same time I believe!

I had to Google the Yoda cupcake to see what was inside, and I'm mourning the fact that I cannot have one myself. So sad.

Never thought I'd go to Disney World and get a hot dog since there are so many other special things to get, but those gourmet ones totally caught our eye! My husband and I split the pulled pork one, and the toppings really do make them a treat. The mac and cheese one looks really good too!

Allergies? That stinks! But there are plenty of other substitutes for sugar that are just as good. I should split them because I can never finish them. My mom said the same thing before she tried it, "why are you getting a hot dog in Disney?" They are too good!

All caught up. I feel like I just sat through the entire B & B show! Great recap!!!

I feel like I leave stuck with all the songs stuck in my head! They really make the show.

I fell back in love last September. Yes, me and the Tower of Terror are an item once again. It had been ten years or so since our first embrace, but now all is right and my life is complete once again. That Yoda cupcake looks like it would go good with a cup of "joe". I feel your pain. My wife always beats me at Toy Story Mania. But I had an excuse in March; our 3 year old grandson rode with us and I was helping him. Of course she always wins on Buzz Lightyear too. Don't be so hard on your Maw and Paw. Every time you walk through that Star Tours line it just makes a fella want to plant a little "sugar on the jaw" on the love of his life. You know, you really are a good photographer. And that mac&cheese/bacon hot dog; oh brother.

Hello Yolo Folks, Did you know that Party City has a YOLO necklace? Not sure if you have a Party City near you, but it is near the section where they have the candy and items for goodie bags.

Also, is Alicia a friend of a Princess?princess: I was looking at our friends grandkids WDW pictures and I spotted a familiar face!!! Or am I cracking up?:confused3

Have really enjoyed your report. And guess what? Jim and Christine and we will be on the same DVC Member cruise next year. :wave2: At some point we will raise a glass to the YOLO crew!

I fell back in love last September. Yes, me and the Tower of Terror are an item once again. It had been ten years or so since our first embrace, but now all is right and my life is complete once again. That Yoda cupcake looks like it would go good with a cup of "joe". I feel your pain. My wife always beats me at Toy Story Mania. But I had an excuse in March; our 3 year old grandson rode with us and I was helping him. Of course she always wins on Buzz Lightyear too. Don't be so hard on your Maw and Paw. Every time you walk through that Star Tours line it just makes a fella want to plant a little "sugar on the jaw" on the love of his life. You know, you really are a good photographer. And that mac&cheese/bacon hot dog; oh brother.

I bet being on Toy Story Mania is with your grandchildren is worth losing any day! Also you should always keep Tower of Terror in your life.

Hello Yolo Folks, Did you know that Party City has a YOLO necklace? Not sure if you have a Party City near you, but it is near the section where they have the candy and items for goodie bags.

Also, is Alicia a friend of a Princess?princess: I was looking at our friends grandkids WDW pictures and I spotted a familiar face!!! Or am I cracking up?:confused3

Have really enjoyed your report. And guess what? Jim and Christine and we will be on the same DVC Member cruise next year. :wave2: At some point we will raise a glass to the YOLO crew!

Yes we do have a Party City near us! We will have to check that out. You definitely may have spotted Alicia out and about ;) That's wonderful! That cruise was one of the best trips ever. Definitely eat the never ending ice cream for us.​

Frienship on the Friendship Boat

We were off to the Backlot Tour, again one of mom's favorites. She has a lot of favorites it seems. Nonetheless, we are usually up for anything, especially when it involves sitting for long periods of time. We are definitely fans of that.

backlot1.jpg

We watched the pre show that we were previously a part of and enjoyed every minute of it. Alicia was candidly recording us. You can see us in the video intently watching. We got into the backlot car. I had to scoot in with my parents because there was no room for me with the Yolo crew. So instead I sat behind Alicia and got in all her videos.

catastrophe.jpg

Oh hey mom and Sam loving that 10,000 gallons of water recycling itself!

backlot.jpg

We saw Paige turners pants! That was fun. I really do enjoy looking at all the crazy things from the movies. It always seems that some things stay the same, but then they are always adding new props or sets to keep it fresh. Especially when promoting new movies. Afterwards, we checked out the Hollywood merchandise and checked out some crazy books in the gift shop.

We're teachers! Sorta?

teacher.jpg

Uh? Close enough!

samtrophy.jpg

After backlot we took a quick pee and headed to the front. We were all ready for some dinner at this point. Of course we are always ready for a meal. Selfie nation all the way there.

bff.jpg

That could only mean one thing, Alicia had the camera. We took a quick pit stop to play be that statue with Jabba from Star Wars.

Alicia:

aliciabethat.jpg

Andy:

andybethat.jpg

Sam:

sambethat.jpg

Me:

mebethat.jpg

I mean are there really any real winners in this game? We then browsed the shops on the way to the front and Alicia and Sam took more pictures that never really made it out of the camera. Most likely deleted for more space for more important pictures of course, because we only take important pictures. We enjoyed looking at the merch and especially, mostly, the ac.

selfiehs2.jpg

We ended up choosing to take the boat to leave Hollywood Studios at Lish's suggestion and mom was thrilled.

selfiehs.jpg

She claimed she was ‘never on it’ which happens a lot, but she really was.
Sam and I posed for some pics and decided to do some jumping shots.

jumping1.jpg

Sam is really good at it.

jumping2.jpg

We were slightly in the middle of traffic as you can see my mom continuing to pretend she doesn't know us.

jumping3.jpg

Yep, she's like running away now. But we are really happy!

jumping5.jpg

I, being the clutz that I am, jumped and fell flat my knees on the outskirts of Hollywood. This shot is just as my toes touched the ground before I completely wiped out.

falling.jpg

I was laughing so hard. Laughed even harder the more I looked at the nice shot. Classic. We passed a man feeding a squirrel some chocolate and then we were on our way to some royal dining! We only waited about 5 min for a boat to Swan and Dolphin and then to Yacht where we got off and were going to Epcot. While we waited for the boat to arrive:

closeupandy.jpg

closeupsam.jpg

closeupme.jpg

What else would we do to make the time pass?

friendshipboat.jpg

Friendship on the friendship boat.

frienship.jpg

After the short ride, we discussed Storm Along Bay, as we passed it while walking to Epcot, and how fun it would be to stay there. It is now a goal for the fall. It it such a beautiful walk at that time of the day near dinner.

I definitely recommend a leisurely stroll!

boardwalk2.jpg

The scenery of all the resorts along the water is really a sight to see. It is very relaxing.

We were on our way to Norway for Pivarsi plus Sam and Italy for the love birds! We were clapping and took an artsy pic.

shadow.jpg

We departed from each other then. We passed Mary Poppins and she said ‘I like your carpet bags!’ in reference to our Vera Bradleys.

marypoppins.jpg

We headed over to Akershush for dinner, while Alicia and Randy made their way to Via Napoli for some pizza. Sam, Mom, and I were debating how to go around the world showcase and which way would be faster. We chose to walk to the front, and around. We got to Akershush and were loving the Norway boys!

Great update! Of course there are "no winners" in be the statue, you so won!!!

I absolutely adore the beach club. You guys will love it there! Storm Along Bay is the best.

Oh My Goodness! Sorry guys for such a delay! We just moved into our apartment this week down in Disney and our internet has been giving us headaches.
If anyone would like to follow my dcp adventure please take a peek at my blog!

Adventure In the Great Wide Somewhere

Back to the show! : )

Get Ready For the Goat Trick

We walked around the showcase and jumped right in line for our reservations for princess storybook dining.

royalbanquet.jpg

burning.jpg

We waited about 15 minutes to get through the line and the first thing was to take a picture with Belle. Mom and dad were not about that so it was just me and Sam. We sat down and ordered drinks. We were parched! As was the usual. We both got Pomegranate lemonade. We headed for the cold bar with salads after our waitress took our drink orders. Although we were worried that there would be some nasty things at this cold bar we all really enjoyed it. It is called the "Taste of Norway." I tried some different seafood salads, but no exotics for Sam.

coldplate.jpg

Before we even got a chance to taste our food, the Princesses started showing up like mad! Stand up, talk, take picture, sit down.

cindy-1.jpg

We had visited with Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, and Aurora within 5 minutes!

aurora-1.jpg

Snow White and Ariel were especially talkative. They really loved our princess crowns.

snowgroup.jpg

ariel-1.jpg

Then it was time for delicious meatballs. We were recommended the meatballs with the lingonberry, called Traditional Kjøttkake and boy was that a treat! Dad had the Seared Herb-dusted Beef Tips. I am not really sure what mom had. It looks like lamb?

meatball.jpg

steak2.jpg

steak.jpg

During dinner, the Princess parade began. They went around all the tables with the kids and they carried baskets of flowers.

princessparade1.jpg

princessparade2.jpg

The dessert was shared. There was this delicious rice pudding that I couldn’t get enough of. There was also a chocolate type mousse and an apple cake that all fell under the category of "An assortment of Norwegian-inspired Desserts." It was just enough sweet to satisfy us all.

dessert-2.jpg

We then met Alish and Randy outside. She was charging her phone at some outlet she found. Alicia is really good at spotting random outlets that we can all take a turn charging our phones at. Except for Sam because she has this sweet case that she charges and uses that when her battery starts to suffer. We were then off to the monorail to make it to MK since we already saw illuminations. We took crazy pics in front of spaceship earth. More jumping pics of course.

Crazy YOLO shenanigans.
sammeball.jpg

We were sort of playing a game of Leap frog with my parents. We would stop and take pictures or look at something and my parents would keep walking. Then they would stop and we kept walking. So eventually we made it to the monorail and stood to wait for my parents to catch up. So this is what we did while we waited.

monorailcreep.jpg

randymomo.jpg

obnoxious.jpg

We got to MK and had to fight the crowd down that steep walkway that gets so slippery when it rains.

selfiemonorail.jpg

Also I got stuck and obviously was frightened.

bagcheck.jpg

We departed from my parents, who watched the parade. We went through at Adventureland and took a little pit stop at the magic carpets.

magiclove.jpg

Then we posed in Agrabah. We love to take pictures!

agrabah2.jpg

agrabah.jpg

We went to a short line at Thunder Mountain. I love when we actually get a minute to look at all the cool things in line. Disney pays such close attention to detail.

thunder2.jpg

We hate waiting for a long line. But at least we are together!

thunder-1.jpg

We tried the goat trick on this ride. This goat trick is this: when you reach the top of the first real hill there is a goat that is lit up on a rock. If you stare at the goat and continue to watch it and turn your head as the train keeps moving you get very disoriented for a second and the ride is that much more fun.

bffsthunder.jpg

After the goat trick, we headed over to Splash for some extra fun.

Stop Yelling at Me Pop Machine

There weren’t many people riding rides because of the parade, so we went all by ourselves in a log on Splash Mountain, each of us having our own row.

levels.jpg

Splash selfie!

splashus.jpg

We headed back towards the front when dad facetimed me to try and find us. Thank goodness for technology these days! We took a quick break to charge phones at the tangled bathrooms.

tangled.jpg

Randy and I bonded over phone charging while the girls checked out the Mine Train. Rumor had it that it was going to open intermittently before the real opening. This time however it was not really open yet. We then watched the back side of Wishes from the tangled bathrooms. Mom and dad found randy and I so we all just sat there and watched it together, waiting for the girls to come back. It is really meant to be viewed from main street because the fireworks end up on all sides of you when you watch from a different angle. Definitely not as magical. After the fireworks were over, we met up with Sam and Alish, that were now fighting the leaving crowds to get back to us. We made our way over to Ariel in new fantasyland. My mom really enjoyed seeing this as it was her first time. It really is so detailed! But it still holds true to Walt’s animatronics that we all love. Then we played BE THAT STATUE! Or more specifically BE THAT TRITON!

bethatme.jpg

bethatalish.jpg

bethatsam.jpg

bethatandy.jpg

Then we all went to Dumbo where I was sure the cm was going to give me the card so I ran real fast!

redcardgirl.jpg

Just kidding, she just gave me a funny look and waited patiently to give it to Sam.

samcard.jpg

UGH

madme.jpg

We rode Dumbo in separate flying elephants also. We all tried to selfie and take vids while in motion.

happydumbome.jpg

dumbo2.jpg

medumbo.jpg

alishdumbo.jpg

samumb.jpg

Who am I waving to!?

wavingme.jpg

We were trying to figure out what to do next when we stopped to be awkward and chat with Minnie and Goofy.

I am the only one ready for this!

onlyimready.jpg

That’s better, model poses people.

minniepose.jpg

My mom was even dancing with Minnie! She was having a ball.

dadmom.jpg

We walked all around fantasyland on the outside to Space.

samflip.jpg

Mom sat and the rest of us waited in a fairly decent line. This time dad was reunited for the first time in 6 years! He closed his eyes though.

space1.jpg

space2.jpg

Also we got stuck in the ‘control room’ area and I had crazy fears we were going to die. All the people going by on the other side just looked at us with pity. But I think the ride stopped us so we wouldn't crash into other space vehicles which I think is a very good thing. We braved it to the bus stop instead of getting a ride home with Andy and Alish. We crammed into a bus and I told everyone to make room bc kids want to get to sleep back at their rooms. Sam and I were standing near the front above a sleeping family of 5. The mom said we had a good motto because some other man wouldn't let a family on the night before! Her children were super cute. When the bus said "take small children by the hand" she said they had too many and a head count would have to do. Then her son asked if he could hold her hand and she said ‘whoever gets to me first’. Sam and I were cracking up. We love meeting lovely people on our trips that are so down to earth. Once we got back to the room mom showered, so Sam and I went to fill our mugs. Pop for me and water for Sam. The pop machine was giving me struggles because I didn't wait long enough between fills. So it was yelling at me telling me I had to wait 53 seconds or something like that before I could. Those silly chips in the mugs are so smart! So I waited there awkwardly until it was my time to refill and Sam stood there and cracking up. Story of my life.​

We've eaten at Akershus about 4 or 5 times. I usually get the meatballs as well. I enjoy the cold bar and while I like fish, the herring is not welcome on my plate. Love that monorail ride from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom or vice versa. It's a nice relaxing ride either way. Big Thunder is one of my favorites. Never heard of the goat trick. I'll have to try it next trip.

Tiny Little Seeds

I opened my eyes the next morning and realized it was 9:57! That is the latest we'd ever slept at Disney. Sam was still asleep to my surprise, so I decided to quietly get up and start getting ready. When I was just about ready to go Sam got up. So I started to head to the mill where I knew dad was.

IMG_9411.jpg

I grabbed my mug out of the fridge so I could get some tea. The trouble started here.

IMG_9412.jpg

I found dad fixing his coffee near all the beverages. So when I went up show him my pop from last night was to my surprise, frozen I tipped it over thinking it wouldn't fall out. Clumsy me! It splashed all over the counter! So I had to quickly clean it up while dad laughed and still continues to laugh about it. Then I couldn't find tea and someone told me I had to go in line and ask for it! What a mess. Dad and I walked back to the room after that debacle. We grabbed Sam and we were on our way to Epcot.

IMG_9438.jpg

We took a short bus ride, standing again and chatting with some cute kids. Seems to be a theme. We love chatting with little kids because it is very similar to our real jobs. We are used to it!

IMG_9416.jpg

We headed over to living with the land. We love to be tiny little seeds. I love all the vegetables and plants! Some people aren't really fans of this ride, but I enjoy seeing all the vegetation and hard work that goes into this discovery agriculture in Epcot. Sam loves that and the song of course.

"Let's make believe, were tiny little seeds...Let’s listen to the land we all love.
Natures’s plan will shine above.
Listen to the land, listen to the land"

IMG_9414.jpg

We met a cast member who did a nice thing for some foreign people and gave them extra rows for more room but then the people squeezed into one row and the face he made in return to us was priceless! Like did you see that? What the heck people!

IMG_9415.jpg

After living with the land we headed to figment and met up with Alicia and Andy. We joked about me not being able to count appropriately to get people on rides, knowing that I would have that position soon enough. After figment, Alicia and I played the copy that pattern game in the play labs. We lost. We wish we were good at it but we are really not. Plus kids always come up and slap the bars so we lose. After this I was starving so I encouraged everyone to go to the new French bakery. I really wanted to see the remodel and heard the food was delicious!

IMG_9425.jpg

This is where more trouble began. (We are always getting ourselves in trouble!) We needed to cancel one reservation for Raglan rd because made a second one to include Alish and Andy. I went outside while they looked at the menu to call but they asked me for all Sam’s info which I didn't have! So I had to run and find her in the line where she took over the phone call. After that was solved we went up to the large selection of food and pastries.

IMG_9418.jpg

Then we all had a panic attack because we weren't sure if they took it as a quick service! No worries I went and asked the sweet French girl and they did.

IMG_9419.jpg

So we ordered all sorts of things and sat in the blazing sun because there were no seats left. Let me tell you that meal was delicious! We had some ham sandwiches, a French grilled cheese, turkey sandwich, chocolate mousse, and crème brulee! It is perfect for lunch. I highly recommend it. They even put the sandwiches in the toaster oven if you request. Plus, the desserts are to die for.

IMG_9420.jpg

If you are on the dining plan, the dessert is worth this quick service credit although you do not get a lot of actual food depending on what you order. After hanging out for a bit in the sunshine in the back of the France Pavilion, we headed to test track.

IMG_9430.jpg

This was the first time since the new remodel for Dad, he liked the old version better. I did too to be honest. I do like how it is reminiscent of Tron with the neon lights and video game type quality, but I miss the old theming.

samcar.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

I rode with Leah and her boyfriend for this one and two strangers. We made a sweet car that didn’t hold up to winning. I feel like I am always more concerned with how the car looks than how it is going to preform. oops!

testtrack.jpg

After we got off and did what we do best. Take photos on the scenes! As soon as you get off the ride, there are stations set up for photoshoots with the cars. You can set up all your options including your theming and background at a station that you tap your magic band to. This way all your options are ready for you when you scan in to take the pictures and they are automatically sent to you. It is so fun! We even held Andy up for one of them. I laughed so hard!

photo.jpg

Then we went to innoventions and played Where's the Fire? You basically have to use your "detector" to find all the fire hazards in the different rooms of the house.

wheresthefire.jpg

We won! Sam and I played against Alicia and Andy. We are quite competitive. Also we love to run around like goofballs. That is probably the primary motive.

IMG_9433.jpg

We headed to Starbucks after for some refreshing drinks to wake us up, and met up with mom. She is always coming out late because of work and sleep and whatnot. We all got coffee. Just kidding only I got coffee, I realized only after we left. They got iced teas and coffee free secret menu frappuccino!

frapp.jpg

starbuks.jpg

After Starbucks we headed to Ellen's universe of Energy. But first a little planking!

plank2.jpg

We posed for some pictures in the grass with our drinks and on the sidewalk, not so posed.

laying2.jpg

All is right in the world. Best friends, sunshine, Starbucks.

laying1.jpg

Then we finished up and went inside.

outsideellen.jpg

We weren't the most motived to get a move on.

starbucks.jpg

Sassy girls!

alishoutside.jpg

Ellen was already beginning to enter her dream when we arrived.

The YOLO trips are my favorite!! I love reading about your guys adventures and shenanigans! You always are having the best time! I love it!

Living in the Sun

We plopped a spot on the floor. Then we plopped in a seat with some lady who was all about going to the very front because the cm said so. Then Alicia, Andy, and I passed out. A crowd favorite, but those seats in the dark get you.

napandy.jpg

We woke up from that nap and headed over to Nemo and friends. We examined the seahorses for a grand amount of time. They were just so cute and the current was pushin those little guys around. After this I lost my friends for a hot second. I found out they were going to purchase Disney Vera for Sams dance teachers. Sometimes they just disappear without telling me. Probably because I am slow and that’s okay. I informed them we would be at the front by Spaceship Earth.

IMG_9436.jpg

We found them, got to the bus stop, did some push ups in line, and headed to Port Orleans.

We stopped at the room real quick while mom and dad sat near the boat.

sassagoula-1.jpg

We were staying at Paterre Place, which is a mansion near the front with the Royal Rooms!

paterreplace.jpg

We really were farting around with the photo shoot and videos. We were all very entertained with taking hair spinning pictures and model poses.

alishhair2.jpg

And of course we always stop to make that video!

sunshinebayou.jpg

By the end of the day Alicia and I had the same crimpy hair. So what better to do then to whip it around and take a picture!
First near the room. Individual shots.

alishhair.jpg

brittanyhair.jpg

Now Alish needed to pose by this tree near the Sassagoula river. I mean that sun right?!

posebytreealish.jpg

poseagain.jpg

While Andy is always like

andystone.jpg

But hey, those who know how to live in the sun and make the most out of their days are happy people!

alishbayou.jpg

Models in another life.

blurry.jpg

doublehair.jpg

This really describes our relationship. You can ALWAYS count on fun, laughs, and love when we are together.

IMG_9440.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

We met up with mom and dad at the Sassagoula River Boat, cutting it close for this reservation within 15 min but hey the sunlight is the best at 6 pm down the bayou.

boathair.jpg

We passed the time by capturing more magical memories on the Sassagoula.

IMG_9439.jpg

Hey Sam!
IMG_9448.jpg

Okay Sam, photo of myself by myself. AKA selfie.

IMG_9447.jpg

Yeah parents, you too.

IMG_9445.jpg

Oh hey girl!

IMG_9449.jpg

My mom is literally so happy on Disney trips. She really gets to de-stress from work and it makes my heart so happy.

IMG_9451.jpg

We made it to raglan road with no minutes to spare.

livemusic.jpg

I am now more than a month into my DCP! Make sure you take a look at my blog to see how everything is going!

Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere

OMG That Bread Pudding

Alicia sweet talked the girl and told her the true story and they luckily had a royal room for us. Actually it was just a large table set in a side area.

IMG_9470.jpg

Dinner was long because they had Irish dancers, which was cool! Cute Irish boys that I couldn’t see very well because of our royal dinner accommodations.

raglan.jpg

I am not really sure why they even had that huge table.

IMG_9459.jpg

It could literally fit at least 10 people.

IMG_9458.jpg

But it’s okay because we were all hungry and ready to eat. Dad tried this delicious lemon infused beer to start.

IMG_9468.jpg

menu.jpg

Can we say oh yes to the Irish soda bread and sweet spread to start the meal?

IMG_9462.jpg

Who doesn’t love good bread to start a delicious dinner? Sam tried the Sheppard’s pie,

sheppadrspie.jpg

Andy and I had fish and chips,

IMG_9465.jpg

Mom and Alicia had steak,

IMG_9464.jpg

and Dad had the mix.

mixfood.jpg

Dinner was great! The best was the bread pudding at the end.

I've never had such good bread pudding except at Ohana, but this was better! None of us could even make a dent, there was so much. We were so full we left Raglan Road to do a little shopping at World of Disney.

samsleep.jpg

Alicia and Sam treated themselves to sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. It was so crowded! My family couldn't find anything worthwhile. So we left to go to Once Upon a Toy to look for toys for my nieces and nephews. Again we couldn’t find anything to commit to, BUT I finally gave in and bought a Perry pillow pet! He is precious! I've been looking at the little ones for so long and they are so cute. But I really have no use for them. So I joined the YOLO crew and got a pillow pet. Next we indulged my mom and went to the Christmas Shoppe and met up with the crew there. Mom went crazy and bought lots of ornaments for our beautiful Christmas tree. It only has Disney bought Disney ornaments. It is truly special. We also only buy figurines, so it's pretty magical. What is more magical is that it is a family tradition to bring home a few ornaments as souvenirs every trip. I continuously buy more ever trip and bring them home to my mom. The tree is covered in our Disney memories.

Sam’s total haul:

IMG_9628.jpg

My total haul (excluding all the presents for the grandkids):

IMG_9627.jpg

We farted around near a pole which you can see in the video and entertained the guests with our crazy dancing singing laughing antics. Many people laughed as we walked by. We headed out and mom was really interested in getting on the yellow line boats. We decided to take a bus because we really needed to get to bed to sleep for the 24 hour day!! When we were getting on a bus some girl clearly was ready to jump ahead of us in line. Manners people! Stank eye for us. We took showers and got right to bed so that we could be fresh for our 24 magical hours in the Magic Kingdom!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter