A reminder to everyone

Actually, one of the things I like best about the podcast is how willing they are to explore things outside of WDW. I'm a loyal fan, too, but not so loyal that I wouldn't like to find ways to save money, which means staying and eating offsite now. And while I don't think Universal compares in any way to WDW, I like to have reviews on that and other Orlando venues in case I want to try something different. I'd like to see them expand even further, if they could, to Busch Gardens.
As for the speedo, we'd definitely know that Pete had gone "Britney" then, wouldn't we?:rotfl2:

Shoot, and I thought we were going to be best friends :lmao: I do like to hear about the stuff, but have no desire to visit any of them. We've only visited seven times. In those seven times I've only left property one time and that was on the way from the air port when we had a town car. We stopped at a grocery store. Otherwise, I've not seen too much of Florida. I think it would completely change our vacation and one of the things we love so much about Florida is letting someone else do the driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter