A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

What a leader you are, rubbing that lamp, :rotfl:I’m sure you had many followers! I do think it is good luck to rub the lamp! Cute pictures. I agree about Jasmine, she looks rather matronly now:eek: Not a fan!

What a leader you are, rubbing that lamp, :rotfl:I’m sure you had many followers! I do think it is good luck to rub the lamp! Cute pictures. I agree about Jasmine, she looks rather matronly now:eek: Not a fan!

Yeah, we are totally going to get along and be lifelong friends come MAY!!!! Great minds think alike and I like how you think!!!:worship:

Your January trip will be here before you know it! soooooo jealous!

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

1f97ec98-0f93-4d61-ad9f-043c04264ee3-jpeg.366634
Hilarious!

We came upon Belle first in her everyday dress, so we thought, what the heck...Then, we hopped over to the Morocco Pavilion and got in line to meet Jasmine (again, almost nonexistent). Although, I must tell you...I am not a fan of her outfit. I prefer the one where her tummy is exposed. I think it's much cuter, and I don't see the need to be politically correct...Isn't that why she's fully covered now, because some people were offended???
Add me to the list of people who are not a fan of the new look. I think they should be true to the movie.

I also thought it was very important to "rub the lamp" after our meet...Joe thought I was being wacky and he made fun of me. But, I told him that everyone will want to do it since I did it, DUH!!! And, people started asking the PhotoPass person to rub the lamp too...See, LEADER...LOL!!!:worship:
Haha! This is such a cute picture! You look very mischievous!

Although, I must tell you...I am not a fan of her outfit. I prefer the one where her tummy is exposed.
Same here! Although if I'm being honest it wasn't her exposed tummy I was looking at. What was that about rubbing her lamps...er, I mean, lamp....

(As to why they made the politically correct change, I fear it may have something to do with the shenanigans of a bunch if Disney loving dads on a certain thread, the antics of which are similar to the statement above)

I took some pictures of the queue area where Jasmine was visiting with her admirers because I found it to be very well done. I also thought it was very important to "rub the lamp" after our meet.
I could keep the "rub the lamp" thing going but....
I actually hadn't even thought of doing that. (that may be a bit of a spoiler of my own TR since I don't think I have shown our Jasmine pics yet)

What was that about rubbing her lamps...er, I mean, lamp....

BAH HA!!!!! This made me LOL!

I meant to ask you...What was the drink you had at Via Napoli??? My husband had the same one and I can't remember what it was called...I need it for my next post. Hint! Hint!

I agree with you about Jasmine's dress…yuck. But I think the neckline is also weird. In any case, it's not a flattering look for her.

So glad you tried the avocado margarita, my fave marg in Disney! I thought it sounded so weird until I tried it :drinking1

OMG the pictures of Joe with Snow White :rotfl: I have to show Steve...............

It's not a trip to Disney with out at least one photo wearing a poncho!
Ok good I covered that last week lmao!

Although, I must tell you...I am not a fan of her outfit. I prefer the one where her tummy is exposed. I think it's much cuter, and I don't see the need to be politically correct...Isn't that why she's fully covered now, because some people were offended???
I've HATED her outfit since they changed it. I never heard anything official about why the change but I'd bet $$ it has to do with being PC and I also HATE being PC..........but I think she looks horrible in it. You know, as horrible as any young tiny girl who is able to play Jasmine can look..................

I also thought it was very important to "rub the lamp"
:laughing::laughing::banana: This is hysterical!

Giving us total lamp face!
Now in May we all need a "lamp face" picture!

Although if I'm being honest it wasn't her exposed tummy I was looking at.
So tell us Jeff, what WERE you looking at??????:scratchin

OMG the pictures of Joe with Snow White :rotfl: I have to show Steve...............

I know, right!!! When I first saw them I almost peed myself. LOL! I had no idea he put so much thought into his photo booth pics, where I was just snapping away with no regard to Figment having his finger up my nose...:rotfl2:

:laughing::laughing::banana: This is hysterical!

Hee! Hee!:rotfl2:

Now in May we all need a "lamp face" picture!

Absolutely!!!! This would be sooooooo cute!!!!!!!:dancer:

There were definitely some CRAZY storms that blew through that weekend! I believe Gia's stroller was drenched!

You can't pass up a short character M&G!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter