A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

Hi There! :wave2: I just found your report and read through the whole thing. We are going to be at Disney in September the same week! We are staying at POR in a Royal Room too! Little late catching on here but will pop over to your other PTR and follow along!

:welcome:

Hi There! :wave2: I just found your report and read through the whole thing. We are going to be at Disney in September the same week! We are staying at POR in a Royal Room too! Little late catching on here but will pop over to your other PTR and follow along!

You will LOVE the Royal Rooms if you haven't stayed there before. They are so magical!!! Thank you for following along!!!!8-)

In fact, we have enjoyed Yak and Yeti so much that I signed up for a Landry's card and it came in the mail this week.
I signed up for one and it came right around Xmas - and I promptly misplaced it :headache: No idea if you can get a replacement (I'm sure you can) or if they can look you up if you don't have the card at a restaurant, but I'm annoyed with myself.

we even had Brier Rabbit lead the crowd in Happy Birthday to Gia before the parade even started...
Love this!

As always I've enjoyed following along! Can't wait to see you guys again in May :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter