A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

I think Gia may have a disney princess future. Her facial poses and looks are pure princess perfection!

That really sucks about your experience at GFC! We loved our food there so much (not so much the service) but between that and a few negative reviews recently I don't know if we'll go back. Especially if there's no alcohol in the adult beverages :confused3
OMG all Gia's pics with the Princesses :love:
We felt our MNSSHP was crowded too; much more so than previous years. We only looked at one character line, Elvis Stitch, which was definitely too long for us to wait! Just much harder to walk around than I expected but we had a great time and looks like you did too. The mini-Halloween desserts at the party were adorable!

I think Gia may have a disney princess future. Her facial poses and looks are pure princess perfection!

It was so funny watching her interact with them. She would sit down next to them, show them her Mickey bracelet and then compliment them on something they were wearing EVERY time...

That really sucks about your experience at GFC! We loved our food there so much (not so much the service) but between that and a few negative reviews recently I don't know if we'll go back. Especially if there's no alcohol in the adult beverages :confused3

I know, right!!! We've always had great food and great adult beverages. This time, not so much. I could get around the crap service because the food was always so good. Now, there's no need for me to go back...Bad food, bad service, no alcohol in the alcoholic beverages= no return...

OMG all Gia's pics with the Princesses :love:

Wait until you see the one with Mulan...PRECIOUS!

We felt our MNSSHP was crowded too; much more so than previous years. We only looked at one character line, Elvis Stitch, which was definitely too long for us to wait! Just much harder to walk around than I expected but we had a great time and looks like you did too. The mini-Halloween desserts at the party were adorable!

I do love the parties, despite the crowds. I just think they are so fun and festive!!!! The mini dessert replica's of what Disney was selling was a very cool surprise!!!! And, they tasted great!!!!

Frozen Ever After, Another Princess Meet and Greet and an Avacado Margarita...

After a really good breakfast, it was time for our first FP of the day...Since we were going to be in Norway, it was only sensible to book Frozen Ever After first, which worked out well timing wise. I love this ride, and I've been fortunate enough to not have it break down before or during our Fast Pass window...Gia loves it too. Joe thinks it's cute, but I know he'd rather reserve Test Track...In May Joe, I promise...:D Anyway, I would never wait an hour for this ride, but a FP works just fine for me.

After another great boat ride through Arendelle, we took Gia to see Anna and Elsa. Just like last year, we walked right in with no wait. Score! Again, this was a big hit!!!! Anna and Elsa took a lot of time with Gia, and we really appreciated that.

We decided to hit the Mexican Pavillion next. We took some pictures with Donald, took a boat ride and then stopped at La Cava del Tequila. This Auntie was ready to try the Avacado Margarita, and let me tell you...It DID NOT disappoint. It was smooth. I could taste the tequila and it made me VERY happy. It was well worth the wait...

5FDA65AA-FEBA-4D61-A76D-2FC1D65EE3CC.jpeg 201FAA35-53E1-4E2E-9D84-B71DA552E517.jpeg E30D25A8-8448-452B-A5B5-01990799CA34.jpeg

C5253C7D-F2B2-4E11-8D46-6EFD07F42898.jpeg

B9C5686B-5556-4F1B-BD43-3E6B370D1B87.jpeg

4B24C2BF-8ED5-4919-A7BA-344BB61444FC.jpeg 8EF3A523-D36D-491F-B6E1-030ACBBF3A00.jpeg 9A5B20EE-EC7A-44E4-BC57-F7B6FE90EF1A.jpeg

7C7A564B-C9A0-4F95-8D3E-1A7775495542.jpeg 13A3A81F-A286-4EF2-B70D-58F551A3588F.jpeg

Next up, Another Princess

Meet, More Rides and Joe gets his Guinnesss...

Last edited:

More princess meets! I wonder if you'll get all 11 princesses?! :p

I really struggled with the FP at Epcot too. I also would have preferred Test Track over FEA. Lucky for me, things work out very well later in my trip with Test Track.

I must admit to never having gone into La Cava Del Tequila. But there are a bunch of you DIS ladies whop seem to enjoy it! :rotfl2:

What a great morning in EPCOT! I have to try the Akershaus breakfast again sometime! I havent been since I was 16! Sounds like a good variety and a great way to meet the princesses!

You got so much done already!

What a great morning in EPCOT! I have to try the Akershaus breakfast again sometime! I havent been since I was 16! Sounds like a good variety and a great way to meet the princesses!

You got so much done already!

I knew Gia would love it. We took our kids for dinner YEARS ago and that was good too. Besides, I hate waiting in long lines to see characters. I like it much better if they come to me...LOL!

Don't worry, there's still more to come...Wait until you see the Mulan pics...PRICELESS!

Time for Some More Rides and of Course, Princesses and Characters...

After that delicious margarita, we had fast passes for Living with the Land and Spaceship earth. We also rode Finding Nemo and Figment, where we ran into Timmy's friend Maddie. She had extended her CP and was transferred from custodial in MK (where she worked with Timmy) to the Figment attraction. So, we said hello and Maddie was gracious enough to take a quick pic with Gia to send to Tim. Before that, however, we stopped by to see Mulan and of course, Chef Daisy (She was a first for us).

While in the Imagination pavilion, it started to POUR. So, we hung around and did an obnoxious amount of photo booth pictures to pass the time until the rain stopped. Some of these turned out to be pretty funny, especially the sequence of Joe with Snow White and the ones where it looks like Figment is picking my nose. Hee! Hee!

When the rain slowed to a slow drizzle, we decided to brave the weather and head out to the Food and Wine Booths. But, not until we dumped 4 inches of water from Gia's stroller. We literally had to turn it upside down to drain it. We also threw on our rain ponchos that I was smart enough to purchase before we left home, the same ponchos Joe laughed at me for buying and the same ponchos he said he would NEVER wear. Uh Huh!!! Thank goodness Gia's poncho was huge on her and was able to cover her entire stroller seat, or the poor kid would have been soaked to the gills (if she were a fish).:fish:

While walking to the France pavilion, Gia fell asleep. This worked out perfectly because Joe and I were ready to get our drink on. I started with La Passion Martini Slush. This was really good and went down just as smooth as a well made alcohol slush should. Joe was dying to try the Guinness and Bailey's shake. He loved this as well, but for $10, was definitely on the tiny size. He said he would get it again, despite the hefty price tag...
AC0FB257-ED3A-4E1E-B4CB-12C5318304A4.jpeg D07A5A38-7C17-4A84-84BE-F107A1EFCB76.jpeg C9958BBC-7466-4F3B-8B0C-174FAAD0A425.jpeg BAFA4699-8202-425D-A03C-97A46642574A.jpeg B3B82879-F621-40F7-B644-891ADE3BA231.jpeg 3223409C-560C-4328-BDCD-6912E257BDA5.jpeg
52D17CFA-95EF-4452-A3A1-421EE4DC93C7.jpeg B6986143-1A09-432D-9837-35252829B9B5.jpeg 2634B552-1C32-40A9-BCBB-A86BBD5CB460.jpeg D935ADC5-C799-4EAD-977A-9C1BD06D2CC3.jpeg

So, which princesses did we meet while Gia napped in her stroller???? Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Since we were going to be in Norway, it was only sensible to book Frozen Ever After first, which worked out well timing wise. I love this ride, and I've been fortunate enough to not have it break down before or during our Fast Pass window...Gia loves it too.
Love FEA too ! The pictures with Anna and Elsa are sweet!

This Auntie was ready to try the Avacado Margarita, and let me tell you...It DID NOT disappoint. It was smooth. I could taste the tequila and it made me VERY happy. It was well worth the wait...
Yummo! It is creamy and delicious

Some of these turned out to be pretty funny, especially the sequence of Joe with Snow White and the ones where it looks like Figment is picking my nose. Hee! Hee!
Those photo booth pictures are hilarious! I absolutely love the one with Mulan!

We literally had to turn it upside down to drain it. We also threw on our rain ponchos that I was smart enough to purchase before we left home, the same ponchos Joe laughed at me for buying and the same ponchos he said he would NEVER wear. Uh Huh!!! Thank goodness Gia's poncho was huge on her and was able to cover her entire stroller seat, or the poor kid would have been soaked to the gills (if she were a fish).:fish:
Poor lovey! She is just zonked out! I think you'll meet Aurora or Belle next. It won't matter to Gia as she already met them at breakfast.

Gia's pics with Mulan and Daisy are perfection!!!! You sister must have loved them all. And speaking of love, swooning over Joe and Snow White :love::love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!