• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a message from NicksMoms soul mate

Dan,

Hugs and sympathy to you and the rest of the family during this very trying time. Nick is lucky to have you.

God bless you, Nick and the rest of the family. My heart and prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

Dan,

My deepest sympathy to you during this most difficult time in your life. Sylvia meant a great deal to a great many people who never even met her, the tears I shed are genuine, for Sylvia touched each of our lives in a way we will not forget.

Debbi

Hello Dan (aka Sylvia's soul mate) and Welcome To The DIS.

Please accept my condolences and deepest sympathies. You and your family are in my thoughts each day.

Thank you for taking the time to post...this must be the most of difficult of times for you and your's.

I didn't know Sylvia half as well as other's here, but I do know from her posts that she was a good person with a pure heart...and I think she fought her best fight.

I hope you and your daughters and Nick will find comfort in our warmest wishes during this mourning period.

Tia

Dan, You are all in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss. Sylvia will always be remembered here.

It would be so nice if you could pop in from time to time and update us on everyone. God Bless you all.

Dear Dan, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family, too. Sylvia's passing has been in my thoughts every minute since I heard the news. It's so sad when a life is taken so young. My prayers are with all of you at this very difficult time.

I offer my condolences to your family... I am so sorry for your loss. Denise

Dan,

My deepest sympathy and condolences to you, Nick, Sylvia's mom, and everyone else who held her dear. I will keep all of you in my prayers, and I know Sylvia will always remain in our hearts.

Thank you so much for speaking to us during this difficult time.

Hi Dan. It's so nice to see you here so quickly after we talked about this. You are truly an amazing man, one I have been able to share a bit with over the past months while Sylvia fought her valiant battle. I have enjoyed talking to you at times on ICQ, at home, and the last few weeks at the hospital. You have been such a support to Sylvia over the years of her illness, as was the DIS. I am so happy she found us, and we found her. I will always remember her, her humor, candor, spunk, loyalty, love of family, love for life. She NEVER gave up. A week before she would have met us in Disney World, she was still telling me she thought there was a chance she would be there. What a fighter, Dan. As you were blessed with her, likewise, she was blessed with you.

We will be talking, Dan. Please keep up Sylvia's relationship with the DIS, you will feel the comfort and love as she did.

Offering my deepest condolensces Dan. I only met Sylvia for a short period of time, but I can truly see how special she was.

My deepest sympathy to you and your extended family Dan. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you.
Scott

Just bumping up for those who may have missed last week's news regarding our friend, Sylvia, and are logging in for the first time in a few days here on Monday morning. Keep her in your prayers.

Oh, Dan....

I am missing her soooo much....

She was a sweet, kind and perfect creation of God in my eyes, and I have never laid eyes on her.

Her kindness and love for her son touched me on so many occasions, her selflessness never ceased to amaze me.

May God comfort you and the family during this horrible time. I will keep you all in my prayers....

God bless...

I also want to offer my condolences and sympathy, to you, Nick, and Sylvia's mom. May God bless you all immensely, and ease your pain. Please try to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your note...it was very thoughtful of you!!

My deepest condolences to you, Dan and your family, Nick and Sylvia's Mother...My God bless each and everyone of you...

Dan-

You, Nick and the rest of Sylvia's family and friends have been in my prayers. I am so sorry for you loss. PLease accept my condolences.

Dan - so nice of you to stop by and share this message with us.

You have my deepest condolences.

Please know that I am keeping you and everyone close to Sylvia in my thoughts and prayers. She will certainly be missed.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter