• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a message from NicksMoms soul mate

T

The_Lamb

I 'am so overwhelmed as too the love that you all have brought to Sylvia, Nick, my daughters and I.
Dan and Pete ... and to who ever else is responsible in gettin her to Disney.... i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart .. i ment so much to her .... and it was a dream come true ... and you were so helpful and didnt even know her ... i was in aw of the response then ... you can imagine the aw that im in now .... The dis people a certanly a special bunch of people ... they havent made a word in any language as to how special you all are ... I would like to thank you all for helping me and Sylvias mom get thru this ... you have been a inspiration to us both and we will never forget you .. you have touched our hearts and soul ... When Nick gets older and can read better :}... he will be able to read this and know how well his mother was loved and cared for by you ... not much more to say at this time but Thank you ... .. thank you doesnt even close ... .. And Dan you are one of earths angels... just like Syl ... i will check in from time to time to read post and such and reply when the need be with any updates on Nick ..
Thank you all again :}

The_Lamb ... aka Dan Sturm

Please accept my condolescences. Sylvia is so special to so many people. I hope we will see you around again. You all will always be in our prayers.

Oh my...here come the tears again. Thank you for taking the time during this very sad period to post. And thank you for being there for Sylvia when we could offer only emotional 'cyber' support. Print these threads so Nick can see how very special his mom was to us.

Dan,

Please accept my condolences and deepest sympathies as well. We loved Sylvia dearly, even those of us that never laid eyes on her and we miss her so much. :( Please keep in touch and let us hear how little Nick is doing and maybe let us see a picture now and then. He is such a precious little fella and a big part of Sylvia. God bless and comfort all of you and remember you have friends here who care. :(

Thank you for being there for her...Make sure Nick can read this understand how much we all love you,Sylvia and NIck.
Ill continue to pray for yall

Dan S.

My condolescence to you, Nick and everyone whose life was touched by Sylvia. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated from time to time on what is going on with Nick.

glo

I am in tears too. All of you will continue to be in our thoughts.

Take Care.

We know what a difficult time this must be for yourself, Emma, Nick, and Sylvia's family. Though only a few members here got a chance to meet her, we were all impressed by the love and courage which she constantly demonstated during her fight. It really is extraordinary that her life touched so many who knew her only through their screens. Rest assured that she will LIVE ON in our hearts and memories.

Take care,

My heart goes out to you, Nick and all those who were special to Sylvia. May you find comfort in your memories and in the condolences from Sylvia's extended family here on the DIS.

Dan,
My deepest and most heartfelt sympathy to you and your daugters, Nick, and Sylvia's Mom.

As hard as this is for all of us to deal with, especially those of you who had the privilege on loving and living with Sylvia, through my tears I have a sense of peace.

I never "talked" over the phone to Sylvia but through her posts here and our emails I discovered a lovely, compassionate woman. A woman who was witty and friendly and I just know that she must have had one heck of a laugh - because she could find sunshine in any situation!
Pam

I offer my heart felt condolences on her passing. She was a very special lady-her impact on this sight alone is proof of that. My prayers are with all of the family and friends. Her spirit lives on in all of us in one way or another. I hope your hearts somehow can mend soon.

My condolences to you, Dan, and to the rest of Sylvia's family, especially little Nick. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you all.

Please do drop in every now and then to let us know how things are going, and to show up pictures of Nick. I have to agree with you, Dan is an angel on earth, as was Sylvia.

Our hearts go out to you, Nick and all of your families during this very sad time. Bless you for taking the time to come here and share with us.

You all continue in our thoughts and prayers.

Dan my prayers are with you and nick and your daughters slyvias mom, hoping things are easier every day remember she lives on thru you all we will miss her always.

Please find comfort in knowing how many of us have you in our thoughts and prayers. Sylvia is most certainly an angel above, watching over us all.

Dan, my deepest sympathy goes out to you Nick, and the rest of Sylvias family. We will continue to pray for you all. Please join us whenever you can.
Ann

I am so sorry for your loss. :(
I hope you can find comfort in the fact that Sylvia is in a better place now.
{{{Hugs}}} to you all.
And please give an extra special {{HUG}} to Nick from me.
Ya'll are definately in my thoughts.

Dan,

Please accept my condolences on your loss. You, Nick and all of your families will continue to be in my thoughts. Please post from time to time to let us know how you all are doing.

Dan S.,
I am so very sorry about Sylvia's death. She had many friends here. Please give Nick and your girls a hug from the DIS. I'll be praying for God to comfort and watch over you all.
Brenda

My deepest feelings of sympathy go out to you now. I am sure that you were blessed by being a part of her life. She will be missed here by us all. Take care and keep in touch with us. Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter