• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a message from NicksMoms soul mate

Dan - Having you in her life must have made Sylvia's life so much more wonderful in the last few years. It's so good of you to take the time to post at this very difficult point in your life. I wish I had known Sylvia better, but I was always struck by her courage and the optimistic nature of everything she wrote. I'm just so sorry that she was taken from you so soon. Please do let us know how you, Nick, Margarete and Emma are doing. You're in many people's thoughts at this time.

Dan, My heart goes out to all of you in this hard time. Even though I never met Sylvia, I felt like I knew her from all the love and support on this board. She was a WONDERFUL person. You will all be in my prayers every day. Please let us know how you all are doing. We will NEVER forget Sylvia or you, Nick and your family!

the loss of a loved one is hard at any age but to lose one so young as SyLvia is esp.hard.Thoughts are with you.

Mal

Prayers and thoughts will continue for you, Nick, and family...with deepest sympathy......

How very kind of you to come here and post, Dan! I also would like to extend my deepest condolences on your loss. Sylvia will be so missed.

Please send my love and blessings to dear Nick, and to Sylvia's mother, whose loss I cannot even begin to fathom. They, and you and your family, are in my constant thoughts and prayers.

I can't imagine what you're going through right now.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that she will be missed by many...

Dan......I am so sorry for your loss. This must be very hard on you, Nick, and all of your family. I really don't know what to say, I know the hurt and sadness will take time to heal. May it comfort you to know that so many people care and I felt like since you both are from Kitchener that you were also in a way my neighbour too.Please find comfort knowing that we all care deeply for your loss and that Sylvia was a very special lady.:sunny:

My sympathies to you and the rest of Sylvia's wonderful family. She was a truely special soul. Hugs to all of you.

God bless you and the family you and Sylvia brought together. You, Nick, and rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dan S., thank you for taking the time to stop in here and post. I do hope to see more posts from you in the future. I can only imagine what you and Nick and the rest of your families are going through right now... but you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please give Nick and your daughters another extra big {{{hug}}}.

Dan,
My deepest sympathies go out to you and those close to Sylvia. I only knew Sylvia through her posts, but was inspired by her courage and strenght. Please stop by and visit and keep us posted on how everyone is doing. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
deno

Dan, it is so very good to see your message here. Sylvia's passing has touched us all more than we are ever likely to be able to say, but her presence here beforehand was such a gift and inspiration to so many. It was a real privilege to say we 'knew' her via her contributions here on the DIS, and she is a great loss in so many ways.

However, if Nick has inherited her spirit and compassion for others, I am pretty sure he will also grow into a very special and caring person in his own right, even if he has been deprived of his mother's love at far too early an age. It is heartening to hope and think that Sylvia's legacy will be maintained in this way.

I truly cannot imagine what you have been through and still have to to bear, but it is with the most fervent hope that we at the DIS have helped in some small way and can continue to do so in future that I trust you - and Nick, in time - will be able to contribute here in future.

I wish you peace and friendship,

Simon Veness

Thank you for sharing this!

Sylvia will always be remembered fondly by us all here on the DIS

God Bless YOU, NICK, and the rest of Sylvia's family!

You all will forever be in my thoughts and prayers!

My heartfelt sympathy and prayers to you, Nick and Sylvia's family.

My sincere condolences to you and the rest of her family. I never corresponded with Sylvia or "knew" her in the sense that many other people here did. However, I can tell from her postings that I've read and the posts about her that she was a wonderful friend and mother.

God Bless all of you in the days ahead.

My deepest sympathy to you and the rest of the family (especially the kids). I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter