• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a message from NicksMoms soul mate

Dan, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Emma, Nick and Margarete.
Sylvia will be missed by all.

I am so saddened by Sylvia's death. She was a caring and thoughtful person and we will miss her very much.

Katholyn

I am so glad that Sylvia had you, Dan. You stuck with her when it really mattered.

I know of a couple where the man left the woman because she had a mastectomy and "wasn't attractive" to him anymore. He thought her illness was too much for him and imposed on his needs. She was left alone to suffer! Can you imagine?!

I am glad that people like you exist. She was lucky to have you. May you find love and be loved again someday. You deserve that.

Peace and healing to all...
God Bless!

Dan, thank you for logging in and joining us.

This community always pulls together in good times and bad. We have been holding a cyber vigil by holding prayer circles for Sylvia for the past few months. Now we mourn her and pray for her family.

Sylvia was a special lady with a lot of grit. Her courage inspires me. She will be missed.

Dan, thank you for your words. People like you and Sylvia are very special. You both have touched so many of our lives. I admire the strength and courage you both have. I pray for you, your daughter, Nick, Sylvia's mom and the rest of your friends and family. Sylvia was so special that God wanted her home. I believe there's a reason for everything and someday you'll know why Sylvia had to do this.

God Bless You!!!

Dan, my Heart goes out to you & my deepest sympathy is with you, Nick, your daughters & Sylvia's Mom..... I continue to hold you all in my thoughts & prayers. Sylvia was & is such an inspiration to all of us (and other women who face health challenges, esp.) The outpouring of support & our sorrow at her passing is such a Testament of her Life - She has touched so many, so deeply, what a tremendous testament to how special a person she was.....
Thank you for dropping in during such a time....I hope you will continue to keep a link with our cyber-family & keep us posted from time to time. You have MANY friends here......

Dan, how nice to "meet" you, but I am so sorry that it is under these tragic circumstances. Thank you for being the source of strength and love for our friend, Sylvia and her beloved Nick.
Take care and we look forward to seeing more of you.
Cathy

I have been away from these Boards for quite some time. However, when I heard about Sylvia's passing I had to add my condolences. I remember her as a very sweet person, who loved her son dearly. Please know that my prayers are with your famly and tht she will be greatly missed.

Dan, you have my deepest sympathy. She will be deeply missed by our DIS community. Hugs to you and Sylvia's family.

engel009.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter