A Heaping Helping of Disney with a Side Dish of Drama - June 2013 TR

We decided that this day was going to be reserved for just World Showcase and the Phineas and Ferb missions. We were going to sleep in since we stayed up fairly late the night before. That plan works for everyone but me....:confused3

I just can't seem to sleep late at Disney so instead I got up and sat out on our balcony again. I LOVED having a balcony on this trip.

Being within walking distance of Epcot also became VERY convenient on this trip. Even with us "sleeping in" this morning, we were dressed and walking into Epcot at the late morning hour of.... 9:22 a.m.!!! That would have never happened if we stayed at a resort where we had to catch a bus.

All smiles!! Happy to be able to try Phineas and Ferb!

Also all smiles and hoping to go play in the Mission Space play area....

We stopped off in Canada for some pictures on our way to Future World.

We were at the park so early that even the ducks were still asleep.

What to ride....what to ride......we were early enough to be able to grab fastpasses for something if we wanted to. What should we get? Soarin? Test Track? We decided to get TT and DH took off to get us the FPs while I waited here....

I waited for what felt like forever and finally DH called to let me know that TT was closed for some reason with no FPs available. So I turned around and viewed the sign behind me to see about getting Soarin FPs but those were already at mid afternoon so I decided to just try my luck with TT later on in the morning. We ended up crossing the park to meet DH at the other Innoventions. (I don't know which one is East or which one is West but we were at the one with Sum of All Thrills.)

DS11 who is TERRIFIED of storms decided that he wanted to go in ......

"Are you sure?" I asked. He said that yes he really wanted to see what it was so he and I went in while DS7 (who was afraid) and DH kept walking.

It wasn't NEARLY as bad as I thought it would be and it was fun for him since it was a quiz. (Yes I know, he's a smarty pants.)

Our score wasn't the greatest but we had a great time!

When we were done, I found DH who wanted to ride.....

so he got in line and we went to check on TT.

Holy smokes, Batman!!! I think it's open. Seriously?!?!? Do you see that line?!?!? That's like a 3000 minute wait from here at Innoventions!

I'm not even sure that all of those people knew what they were waiting for!! :rolleyes1

I did not wait! I told the boys to stay put and I ran to get FPs (o.k. I might have walked really fast instead....).

Random picture of the Cool Wash on our way to.......

Yes First Aid. I haven't much about this in my TR, actually not even sure I've ever mentioned it but the rains (which you haven't seen in my pictures because my camera is NOT water proof) were beginning to mess with my feet. Having constantly wet shoes and sandals had rubbed some of the skin off of my toes on the underside which made walking difficult. Wait til you see the contraption I created for my big toe later in my TR!!! :rolleyes1

Anyways, sad as it may sound I needed ointment and a bandaid. I walked right in and the ladies there were VERY nice and helpful. I just had to sign in and right away I got exactly what I needed. Soon we were off on our way back to meet DH.

I got back to Innoventions and couldn't find DH. Finally I spotted him at the top of Sum of All Thrills waiting for his ride. Sad thing is he waited ALL that time and couldn't ride the ride. The bars would not go down far enough on him to snap. He was frustrated. I asked why he had not tried the "model seat' and pointed it out. In typical male fashion, he said, "I never saw that." :rolleyes:

Ahh well, we moved on.

The boys were begging to do one of their Future World favorites -

That's right folks! We come all the way to Disney JUST to be able to play learning games!

Isn't he the cutest?!?!?

My sweet partner in saving and our pig! We saved for our next Disney vacation of course!

He is always so serious about it.

DH and DS7 were saving for a bedroom make-over. First time he has ever picked something other than Disney.

It's so stressful saving money!! Love the Mickey Heads in the stool.

With our money safe from the evil fox, we were able to head on. We had one more mission before our TT fastpasses. What would our MISSION be?

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

Yes we were going back to Mission Space to power our ship again. We really are nerds at heart!! Who can say that they have spent HOURS in Future World and have WILLINGLY not ridden a single ride? :wave2: Yep that's us!!

I was Propulsion which was red. My job was a little tough. Thankfully I have a DS11 who is constantly barking orders at me as we were working together. :headache: Yes, drill seargent, I will gladly do just as you say!!

But it all paid off because we won!!! And yes, that's his fist!

It was time for our FPs. Actually we had better hurry over or we might miss our time! We headed over to TT and soon we were creating our rides!

Interesting aren't they?

Our ride pic - DS7 is turned to me talking away while we are riding.

When our ride finished, we decided that it may just finally be time to head to World Showcase but first up a stop at the bathrooms. While the boys are in the restroom, I snapped a shot of these pretty flowers!!

Up next - World Showcase

Would our phone work? Would we be rained out?

Great time at DHS! I love 50's!
Sounds like you guys had a fun evening, glad you didn't get "caught" for being in the park too late! :rotfl: Silly CMs.
And the next day in Epcot, just playing all the fun games looks awesome. Can't wait to (finally!) see the new Test Track for myself!

Glad to see you back on the boards:thumbsup2

We had just left for a two week Disney trip when you started posting again and it has been really crazy at work since we got back to I have alot of catching up to do.

Commenting on Day 2

I think the fact that you wore watershoes to the water parks is an awesome idea. We have been three times and each time I wore flip flops which I immeidately remove and leave with our stuff and my feet are usually killing me by the end of the day!

Glad DS7 enjoyed the big sneeze! I personally find the lazy river anything but lazy. It is alot of work to make your way around there especially if you are trying to stay together. However, we do usually get alot of laughs while we are in there.

Ski Patrol Training Camp is our Gabriel's favorite place. He could spend the entire day in there.

I am amazed that there was no line for the chair lifts. That is usually the only line we experience when we got to the water parks. We always avoid the chair lifts because of that and well my DH really is afraid of heights and walk the whole 180 steps. I am usually wishing for a line by the time I reach the top of those steps;)

We love the family raft ride!

Gabriel is big about wearing shirts when he swims and absolutely none of his swim shirts match his swim trunks.

I was amazed at how good the kids were at hulahoop during our recent trip. I honestly would have thought it was a lost sport.

Looks like you guys had a full filled water day!

I just sneaked over for a minute. shhhh..... I am supposed to be finishing my TR. But, when I saw you did an update...well had to check it out.
I think it is great you all are content to walk around Epcot not riding the rides for a while. I think it is sad so many families miss out on the "roses" to get to the rides.
And btw, we are known as geeks ourselves. Whenever DD says someone was teasing her calling her a nerd, I simply explain.... I hope you said thank you. That is quite a compliment. :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm off to sneak to a couple others TR's before I get over to my own.

Great time at DHS! I love 50's!
Sounds like you guys had a fun evening, glad you didn't get "caught" for being in the park too late! :rotfl: Silly CMs.
And the next day in Epcot, just playing all the fun games looks awesome. Can't wait to (finally!) see the new Test Track for myself!

We really did have a great time!! Yes that CM was determined that World Showcase was closed. The new test track is fun! I know lots of people say that it isn't as good as the other one but I never experienced the old one so I don't know. <-----Longest run on ever......glad I'm not at work!

Glad to see you back on the boards:thumbsup2

We had just left for a two week Disney trip when you started posting again and it has been really crazy at work since we got back to I have alot of catching up to do.

Commenting on Day 2

I think the fact that you wore watershoes to the water parks is an awesome idea. We have been three times and each time I wore flip flops which I immeidately remove and leave with our stuff and my feet are usually killing me by the end of the day!

Glad DS7 enjoyed the big sneeze! I personally find the lazy river anything but lazy. It is alot of work to make your way around there especially if you are trying to stay together. However, we do usually get alot of laughs while we are in there.

Ski Patrol Training Camp is our Gabriel's favorite place. He could spend the entire day in there.

I am amazed that there was no line for the chair lifts. That is usually the only line we experience when we got to the water parks. We always avoid the chair lifts because of that and well my DH really is afraid of heights and walk the whole 180 steps. I am usually wishing for a line by the time I reach the top of those steps;)

We love the family raft ride!

Gabriel is big about wearing shirts when he swims and absolutely none of his swim shirts match his swim trunks.

I was amazed at how good the kids were at hulahoop during our recent trip. I honestly would have thought it was a lost sport.

Looks like you guys had a full filled water day!

I'm thankful to be back on the DIS. My mother was sadly diagnosed with breast cancer this summer and although it was in the very early stages, it has definitely rocked our world. I needed to step away for a while to cope.

Thank you for coming back to follow along!!!

I just sneaked over for a minute. shhhh..... I am supposed to be finishing my TR. But, when I saw you did an update...well had to check it out.
I think it is great you all are content to walk around Epcot not riding the rides for a while. I think it is sad so many families miss out on the "roses" to get to the rides.
And btw, we are known as geeks ourselves. Whenever DD says someone was teasing her calling her a nerd, I simply explain.... I hope you said thank you. That is quite a compliment. :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm off to sneak to a couple others TR's before I get over to my own.

lol....we have told DS11 many times that "They may call you a nerd now but one day they will call you boss." It helps him deal with the teasing although I must admit that our little town is full of "nerds" and he is in good company!!

Think I may try to do a quick up date before I go out to dinner. Tonight I'm meeting up with a friend that I used to teach with "in the trenches" in a rough rough school. We have both moved on to better places but it's nice to get together still.

As we were going into World Showcase, we stopped at the little kiosk where you pick up a "phone" for your mission. When we had to choose a country we chose Mexico because it looked like the skies were about to open up with rain.

Within seconds of picking up our phone, it began to pour. We all took off for Mexico to complete our quest to save the world.....us and 800 other people. DH was a bit irritated at this point and I'm not sure why but he went and sat down in a corner somewhere. The boys and I started our mission.

Here they are trying to hear the video segment of the P & F episode. It was SOOOOO loud in there with all of these people escaping the rain.

We followed the directions and stood in the spot where we were supposed to stand but our phone would not recognize it. SO.....we went to a CM and showed him. He taught us how to skip this step and go on to the next one. We did that and as we worked on the next clue, the phone started acting weird. It didn't want to send any signals. It had trouble receiving signals. We decided to return it. The problem? You guessed it - the kiosk is outside and we are inside hiding from the rain. I deposited the kids with DH and took off to get our phone fixed.

As I was almost at the bottom of the stairs, I hear my name being called. When I turned around, who did I see but my ENTIRE little family following behind me.......Why? They didn't want to wait inside after all. O.k. so change of plans, we will stop at the next kiosk going around the world and pick up a new phone. Luckily, the rains have slacked off some.

Between Mexico and Norway is a phone pick up station so we traded our's out. At first, they didn't really want us to trade and encouraged us to keep trying it. I then told them in full detail how much trouble we had inside of Mexico and they gladly traded our phone. We picked China as our next mission location so that we could get lunch while the boys did the mission.

Hmmm....we have never had lunch in one of the countries before and DH is already not really happy. This may not work out really well. Off we went....

We got to China and DH went to get food while the boys and I started their mission.

As you can see the rains had stopped but everything was nice and wet.

We ordered 2 sweet and sour chicken and shrimp fried rice for all of us to share. It was o.k. but wasn't anything like we are used to at home. It did fill our bellies though and DH perked up. Maybe he was just hungry.....

The boys finished saving China after lunch.....

Here's a clue that the phone gave us.

Listening to the people behind the door....

We really enjoy these missions a lot more than the SOTMK stuff.

After saving China, we headed off in search of another country that might need our help!

So glad you were able to complete the mission. I feel better already knowing you will be saving the world again someday! :thumbsup2

For our next mission we chose to save Germany since it was fairly close to China (World Showcase speaking of course). We began to slowly head in that direction stopping here and there to enjoy different things.

My boys love bongos!! Like magnets they seem to attract my guys so of course we stopped to play.

After they beat out a "tune" we were off to find Germany and save the world.

I on the other hand am attracted to flowers. I simply have to stop and take pictures of all the pretty flowers along the way.

After playing bongos and pictures of flowers we were finally in Germany!!

We have always enjoyed the train set in Germany since DH works with trains so we thought it was kinda cool when the train set was part of our mission. I was so eager to see what our phone would cause it to do. You want to know what it did???? It made the eyes of the townspeople glow red!! They were evil people. Ugh so much for having fun with the train!

SO I took architecture pictures while they listened to their next clue on the phone. I was really glad that we had picked Germany as I had never really explored this country before (other than the Worther's shop of course!).

I fell in love with so many ornaments in this shop. Oh Christmas is my favorite time of year and I surely thought that I need EVERY one of them. I did not however buy any on this day.

The front of this box lifted up to show DOOF. I think they had to "type" it into the phone which may or may not have included a lesson in "how we used to text people".

After saving the world, we were hungry so we headed to the Worther's shop.

Yum!!! So much chocolatey caramel goodness!!! We ended up with one of these brownies to split between me and the two little ones. DH was waiting for something special that wasn't found in Germany.

I bet those apples are hard to finish....they have to be SOOOO rich!

The boys really wanted to do one last mission on the way out so we agreed that they could do just one more. We all chose Japan as it was on our way. I was disappointed to notice that they got the same mission here as they had two trips ago when we did Japan. The boys didn't care though. They ran off to save the world.

DH and I were able to sit and relax while the boys moved around Japan saving the world. We checked to see if their were any reservations available for tonight to sit down and enjoy a full meal but my phone wasn't cooperating so we decided to wait until we got back to the room to see if anything was available.

I joined the boys just as they caught the Baby Beebee's inside the store full of toys.....well played Disney Well played.....

DS7 spent most of his money in this store buying a Mario backpack while DS11 looked and looked and tried desperately to find something to buy but did not see anything that I thought was worth the price. (he's really into trading cards of any kind at the moment and I'm trying to discourage paying so much money for "paper")

A few more pictures from our walk towards "home"....

Now for what DH was saving his appetite for!!! It's talked about all over the DIS!!!

The Gran Marnier slushie!! We each got one - actually he stopped with the boys to potty while I went ahead and bought two. Yep me the alcoholic walking around with two. One sip and I realized that I hated it!! Yes to me it tastes like those tiny orange baby tylenol chewables that you eat. YUCK!!! :crazy2: I did not finish mine. Actually DH ended up drinking his and some of mine before we trashed it on the way out.

As we were leaving we stopped in the shop at the exit I think we wanted to see if they would vinylmation trade. Sadly that has basically become a thing of the past with only one shop per park trading and one shop at DTD trading. I did find some cute miniature figures (only about 1" tall at most) of the characters and rides. They are packaged inside a small cellophane (maybe?) pouch so you can't see which ones you are getting. For some reason I thought I had to have them (see where DS11 gets his crazy tendencies from) and I bought 2 pouches at $6 a pouch. I got 3 in each pouch I think but none were the characters that I really wanted. ANYWAYS.....

Flowers on the way back to our resort...

I can't say enough about how much we LOVED the location of the Villas here. Just 5 minutes at most of a walk and we were back to our room.

So when we got back to our room, I took my laptop out onto the balcony and began to see if I could find us dinner. Yes I know the great DIS'er that I am should know better!

The view was great....the humidity not so great.....

One last view from our balcony while I tried desperately to find dinner.....would I score a great ADR at the last minute? Would we be out of luck? What's for dinner?? Coming up later!!!

Glad the rains didn't last too long and you were able to save the world ! :thumbsup2

We're going to try to do the Sorcerers mission in Magic Kingdom. A friend who works for Disney sent the boys some cards to start off with and so they are excited to see how it all works ! pixiedust:

Love reading your report! Reminded me how much I loved staying at BCV - we stayed there in 2010. It is wonderful being able to walk to Epcot from there. We are staying at BWV in March next year - I think that will be a great place too. Can't wait!

Great Job saving the world! I knew we were safe in your family's hands. :cool1:

Gran slushie... I don't think I would like it either. I don't generally like frozen alcohol drinks. too heavy on my stomach.

I hope you score a great ADR. maybe a hidden gem?

Glad the rains didn't last too long and you were able to save the world ! :thumbsup2

We're going to try to do the Sorcerers mission in Magic Kingdom. A friend who works for Disney sent the boys some cards to start off with and so they are excited to see how it all works ! pixiedust:

It's tough saving the world 3 times in one day. :rotfl:

My boys enjoy the game at MK but I do not really like it because it's all on a screen. Everything is a video and nothing happens in real life (I guess I'm spoiled to Kim Possible and Phineas and Ferb missions.) We did REALLY like the pirates quest at MK and plan to finish it this next time since it should be cooler. I'm sure your boys will love it though because I know that my boys do.

Love reading your report! Reminded me how much I loved staying at BCV - we stayed there in 2010. It is wonderful being able to walk to Epcot from there. We are staying at BWV in March next year - I think that will be a great place too. Can't wait!

BCV was amazing. I think Boardwalk will be great too because of the location. I'm actually semi-concerned that we will be disappointed with AK on this trip because it's pretty far from everything.

Great Job saving the world! I knew we were safe in your family's hands. :cool1:

Gran slushie... I don't think I would like it either. I don't generally like frozen alcohol drinks. too heavy on my stomach.

I hope you score a great ADR. maybe a hidden gem?

Of course you were safe!!! We are pros at saving the world!!

The gran slushie was NASTY!!! I did find something that I liked a LOT better later on.

We are doing a split stay 2 nights at AKV and 5 nights at BLT. You are right AKV is far, but it is a unique experience. Seeing the animals so close is amazing and I think your boys will love it! Our friends that are going with us are thrilled to be able to stay at both resorts!

So I last left you while I typed away trying desperately to find an ADR for us at Disney. Sadly, NOTHING was available so we went off site to a local Texas Roadhouse and had a great dinner there. It was kids' night or some kind of celebration there. They had a man making balloon animals. We were treated VERY well and the food was awesome.

Our Texas Roadhouse was in the "main gate" area I think on the Irlo Bronson Memorial HWY. It was in a better part but there were some interesting areas between Disney and the restaurant so when my in-laws suggested a hotel in one of the more interesting parts because it was "super cheap" for our summer trip next year, I told them NOT HAPPENING!!! :confused3

Anyways, we had a great dinner but were not able to make ADR's at the last minute but remember this because we are so dumb that we try it again later in the week! Maybe it will go better the next time/ maybe not!

According to my time stamps there are exactly three hours between my last pictures on the balcony of our hotel and our next picture of us going back to the park. I do know that we did not rush and we did in fact get turned around at one point in driving so it's not much longer than if we had gone to eat somewhere on property.

At 7 p.m. we were headed back to Epcot to watch the fireworks. Notice the water all over the ground?? Yep it's been raining. This was the evening before TS Andrea was supposed to come in so we would get "squall lines" every now and then. They really weren't bad though and we just donned the ponchos and kept going.

Where are we headed?

Right before we left for our trip, the new ice cream shop in France had opened. Since I did not like my drink earlier in the day, I decided to try the ice cream with alcohol at the ice cream shop.

The gardens on our way there....

My lovely drink - one scoop of vanilla, one scoop of chocolate drizzled with whipped cream vodka :stir:

I must say that it was STRONG!!! If I let the ice cream dip too much into the vodka, it burned quite a bit going down. (Can you tell I don't often drink? I'm a rum gal.) I did finish it and enjoyed it but I was careful to only let the ice cream touch the vodka slightly. Still not my favorite alcoholic beverage and probably would not spend the $12 again to get it. Ah well you live and learn.

We really had no other plans for this night other than stake out a dry spot for Illuminations and enjoy the show. We had a spot that we liked at first and we stood there for a while. It was in the back by France and next to the bridge crossing over the water right there. We watched the boats go around setting everything up.

After sitting there for a while, the boys (including DH) got bored and decided that we should walk around for a while. :faint: Ummmm o.k. so off we went.

Not sure why I took this picture but before long we were in the UK.

Interesting window display

We watched these guys for a little while and enjoyed their music.

Soon it was really time to find a spot and we wound our way over to the area by the Rose and Crown. We met a sweet family there who were on their first ever trip to Disney and our children played together while we waited on the fireworks. They had a great time talking Star Wars and Disney.

Then the show began.....

I enjoyed it more than I remember liking it the first time we saw Illuminations in 2011. However, our spot was dangerous!! We had the hot burning cardboard pieces raining down on us (possibly because of the strong winds?) and we had to move back a few times.

Love the way everything is lit up after the show!

After we said our goodbyes to our new friends, we headed back to our hotel without fighting a crowd or a bus. Again the location was amazing! Within 5 minutes we were in our room for baths and bed!

We are doing a split stay 2 nights at AKV and 5 nights at BLT. You are right AKV is far, but it is a unique experience. Seeing the animals so close is amazing and I think your boys will love it! Our friends that are going with us are thrilled to be able to stay at both resorts!

I know we will enjoy it and I'm sure the boys will too!! I LOVE the "country" feel of AKL! It's a lot more my style! :lmao:

Oh my gosh Bridget... my apologies for being so far behind! I'm glad that you liked the BCV - you really can't beat the location for the quick walk to Epcot!

Captain's Grille didn't really thrill us as well. Black potatoes? Ugh! Glad the boys enjoyed the sandcastle club.

Sorry about the drama parts with the room keys and the lost APs. (I went back and re-read your entire TR up through current.)

Did you go on the orange or green experience for Mission Space - I can't imagine you would go on Orange but you never know. ;)

The boys look like they are loving the trip and you got them to ride some of the rides that were a bit doubtful/scary. Great job coaching them through it.(HM example comes to mind - "look for the party.")

So sorry to fall behind. :flower3:

Our original plans for this day included Typhoon Lagoon and all sorts of water park fun before heading over to Magic Kingdom for our Be Our Guest reservation this evening. They did not however include Tropical Storm Andrea who was currently working her way across Florida. Sadly there would be no waterpark day today because of the weather so we decided to head to DTD, eat at my favorite restaurant, and enjoy some time in DisneyQuest. And of course we can't have a day without some drama so that's included too!!

DS11 wanted to pose with the 'cool car' on our way to the bus stop.

Check out the setup I have for my poor toe!!! This is pitiful but hey, I was creative!!! It is a bandage (which I knew would not stay on more than 5 seconds in the rain) covered by a small plastic baggie from my newest purchase yesterday at Epcot. Remember those little trinkets that I picked up on the way out?? Yep they were individually wrapped in little plastic bags so I used one of those bags to slip over my toe. It actually lasted pretty much all day with me only changing the bandage one time so it did work out well!

My cuties waiting on a DTD bus! Notice that they are dry and the ground is dry! (We are between rain cells at this point.)

We scored the backseat of the bus since we were just about the only people on it.

DS11 sat on the other side of me....not sure where DH was.

As we stopped at the Boardwalk to pick up guests, it began to rain so we all put on our ponchos.

No rain at Disney will stop us!!! Or will it?

Before we stopped at DTD, the rain had slacked off so we hurried into the Christmas store.

The boys loved looking at the sheet music here. DS11 was teaching DS7 how to read music but we didn't have enough time for him to finish the lesson as we had places to see.

In the art shop, the lady was working on my absolute FAVORITE character!!! Who is it???

Steamboat Willie!!!

After a while we moseyed on over to the toy store for the boys to look around!

DS11 built a droid but sadly we chose not to buy it so we took him apart and put all the pieces back in the correct spot. Is that wrong? :confused3

Next up we had lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express. I really enjoyed my baked chicken but there was some craziness with the boys or something and I have no pictures of my food. It was wonderful as usual.

On our way out we took pictures at the Christmas wreath!

Our next plan was to take the bus over to the Westside to go to Disney Quest. Easy right???? Not with us.....nothing is EVER easy with us. Here's the story -

We walked to the bus area and decided to hop on the first bus we see as all buses go to the other side right? O.k. so we find a Port Orleans Riverside bus and hop on. The bus driver closes the doors and begins driving us to the other side. We stop at the Marketplace stop and DH asks me if we need to get off. I tell him no that we are going to the Westside so he sits back down. (I did not realize that NO buses go to the Westside.) So the bus driver takes off and I realize that we have a problem when we turn onto the streets. OOPS!!!! I ask the bus driver about the Westside and he looks at me like I have 4 heads. O.k. I'll just sit back down right here.......

I turned to DH and tell him that I must have made a mistake and that we can just ride the circle back to the Westside getting off there. He agrees although he isn't really excited about the wasted time. We get to the south depot at POR and everyone else on the bus gets off. The bus driver turns to me and says, "What depot are you going to?" I answer that we are riding back to DTD to get to DQ. He says, "No I'm not going back there. This is my last drop off. You have to get off and wait for another bus to take you back there."

Shucks!!! So off the bus we tumble into a sea of people.....

It was definitely a mad house and solidified in our minds why we will NEVER stay at POR ever!!

We waited for about 10 minutes before any buses showed up at all. These two buses were the two that showed up.

Then we waited another 15 minutes for a DTD bus where the rest of this herd rushed the bus. Not wanting to get stomped on we made our way to the bus to and just as I was about to step onto the bus, the driver hollered in my direction, "Wait right there! I'm full. I can't take any more of you people. You will have to wait for the next bus!!!!" I looked up at her with what I'm sure were pleading eyes and said, "But we've waited 25 minutes for you." She answered that there was nothing she could do as she closed the door and took off.

We stood around for another 5 or so minutes before we finally walked to the entrance of the hotel to ask for a cab. Now more than an hour after we left DTD JUST to head to the other side of the area, we are heading back there to get into DQ.

The boys are frustrated and sad but at last we are on our way. Our cab driver was so nice. He was very friendly and spoke with us about the TS as well as our trip so far.

After we got to DTD, we get him the fare as well as a nice tip and we exited the car. Once we got on the curb, I took one last pic of him as we waved good-bye!

The boys were so excited. We were finally here!! We were here!! We are going to go in......what in the world is that line??

Would we ever get into DQ? Is that the line for DQ? Did you not consider that DQ would be full since it's the middle of a TS? :confused3 The best laid plans of mice and men.......yes, that's next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter