A Heaping Helping of Disney with a Side Dish of Drama - June 2013 TR

The thing about JC to me is that it's really long! I think it's the longest boat ride. I like it but I can see why you'd skip it.

So, I don't get the monorail thing! What was on that red-colored monorail that your DH liked better than the MU monorail? I mean, it looked really nice but what was it promoting? Avengers? I'm not up-to-date on my monorails.

What Monopoly game was that??!

I think the monorail was the Aveng-orail and had the characters on it. He liked it because they covered the whole thing and put characters. He didn't like how the MU one was just the same monorail with MU characters in the windows. He thought they should have done more. Our conversation when it came by the first time went something like this -

Me - "Hey, look, it's the Monsters Monorail."
Him - "Where?"
Me - "Right there silly the one coming in....the light blue one."
Him - "Seriously?"
Me - "Yeah."
Him - "Well they sure could have saved their money. It's the worst one I've ever seen."

:lmao: Granted we've only seen a couple of others but I think he was VERY underwhelmed for that one.

His monopoly game is Disney Theme Park Monopoly. When you set up the board, Cinderella's Castle pops up in the center of the board. You are also buying DisneyWorld attractions!

http://www.disney store.com/disney-theme-park-edition-iii-monopolyreg-game/mp/1277089/1000260/

There's a link to it if you take out the space between disney and store.

Have a great evening!

So sad your TR is ending. I am looking forward to your PTR though.
I have truly enjoyed this TR! You boys are just so cute. I'm happy you loved BCV. We have never been able to get a ressie there. So, if it is your favorite, THAT is where you want to get your points. We own SSR and have been able to book & stay OKW, BWV, BLT, SSR, AKV. But we usually go off season. November is our favorite.
Sorry you had so many issues with transportation. GEESH!
That rain. :scared1: We had alot of rain also during our trip. Epcot had sections blocked off with chairs because it was so deep at one point. Probably up to mid calf. But, as you pointed out, it does tend to keep the crowds lower.

Thank you for including us in a small way by writing this TR!!

Oh, almost forgot, absolutely love that your son asks God for a zip a dee doo dah day!!! THAT is precious!!! And yes, I think God would know what he means, and He probably wishes all the prayers were so simple & grateful.

I'm sad to see it end too but it's ending in just enough time for us to make new memories! I don't think I could really afford to buy at BCV so we will have to book on a wing, a prayer and pixiedust:.

The rains not only keep the people away but they keep the temperatures down. I don't mind the rains at all; it's the lightning I'm not fond of and thankfully, this trip we didn't have a whole lot of the bad lightning.

Thanks for hanging out and reading til the end D! I hope you have a Zippidi doo dah evening!

I think the monorail was the Aveng-orail and had the characters on it. He liked it because they covered the whole thing and put characters. He didn't like how the MU one was just the same monorail with MU characters in the windows. He thought they should have done more. Our conversation when it came by the first time went something like this -

Me - "Hey, look, it's the Monsters Monorail."
Him - "Where?"
Me - "Right there silly the one coming in....the light blue one."
Him - "Seriously?"
Me - "Yeah."
Him - "Well they sure could have saved their money. It's the worst one I've ever seen."

:lmao: Granted we've only seen a couple of others but I think he was VERY underwhelmed for that one.

His monopoly game is Disney Theme Park Monopoly. When you set up the board, Cinderella's Castle pops up in the center of the board. You are also buying DisneyWorld attractions!

http://www.disney store.com/disney-theme-park-edition-iii-monopolyreg-game/mp/1277089/1000260/

There's a link to it if you take out the space between disney and store.

Have a great evening!

Wow, that's the coolest Monopoly ever made! If I had even one person who would play that with me, I would buy it without hesitation! As it is now, though, I got no one. :( I wonder if my mom would play it with me when I go home to visit. :laughing:

Wonder why they went so underwhelming with the MU monorail and all decked out with Avengers? I thought it would be pretty cool to see that MU monorail with all the monsters riding it, but I think I lost my chance. Wonder what's up there now?

What a fantastic way to spend your last day! A great character breakfast and then everyone's favourite rides.
Holy cow that rain! Glad it didn't get to you earlier in your last day at least!
What a wonderful trip, thank you so much for sharing it with us! I hope you will share your next one too!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!