A dream is a wish your heart makes. . . Trip report

Loving this thread...FIL is cracking me up at Whispering Canyon, and you and hubby are very photogenic! Thank you for the cute pics and report...can't wait to read more.

Another great installment! I never thought of taking that shot with the totem pole. Next time I'm there I'll definitely get that one.

I am loving hearing all about your Disney Wedding and seeing all the fun pictures, I can't wait to hear more!

Shonnel --

Yay!! You guys are home!! I have been so excited waiting to read your trip report. With the Lilo & Stitch theme, I knew it was going to be a good one. So far, it's better than I even thought! You guys are so much fun!

Must try the totem pole photos next time we are there!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Jennifer

Saturday 10/15/05

Cast

Me- you know me
Joey- I think you know him by now
Jimmy- FIL
Shelia-MIL
Eddie-BIL and bestman
Andree- SIL (wife to brother-in-law)
Josh-another BIL (younger brother to Joey and Groomsmen)
Kay-Aunt in law?
Sharla- another aunt in law
Megan- MOH
Sara- MOH’s cousin

Yay! Saturday is here and one of my MOH’s arrives today! So we wake up and head to the food court for some breakfast. Not too much happens at breakfast . . . here are some pictures

Food Court at the Pop Century
f18bdacc.jpg

While taking these pictures a woman actually made a REALLY rude comment behind my back. She said to her friend " GEEZ, look at this idiot taking pictures in the food court" I turned gave her a dirty look and continued to take pictures :smooth:
f18bdad3.jpg
f18bc93a.jpg
f18bc933.jpg

Pop Waffle
f18bc92f.jpg

Kids meal Mickey waffles :banana: yummy!!!!
f18bc8ed.jpg

After breakfast we met up with my MOH and got her settled in. While doing this, Joey’s family headed off to Epcot.

Megan and Sara are beat from their redeye flights and decided to take naps. Joey and I then head to Ariel’s to practice our choreographed dance for the wedding. On the way to Ariel’s at the Beach Club I notice turtles in the little lagoon and take some pictures . .

f18bc8fe.jpg
f18bc8fb.jpg
f18bc8f2.jpg

Once done with dancing we then stopped in at Beaches and Cream for a snack. Okay, I’ve heard people say things in Disney are pricey but the amount of Ice Cream we got for the price we paid was WORTH IT!

Finishing up in Ariel's
f18bc8b7.jpg
f18bc8ba.jpg
f18bc8b8.jpg

Beaches and Cream
These are 1 scoop each!
f18be31d.jpg
Mint Chocolate Chip
f18be316.jpg
Strawberry

Feeling sick because of all the ice cream we head back to Pop for the guys tux fitting. Here are some pictures of the fun tux fittings. . .

In these pictures are Josh, Joey, Eddie and Jimmy
f18be306.jpg

From Left to Right is Josh, Joey and Eddie
f18be304.jpg

Josh being his goofy self
f18be2b8.jpg
f18be2be.jpg
f18be29f.jpg

Look it's Jimmy!
f18be298.jpg

Look it's ME the photographer!
f18be264.jpg

Joey and Josh looking nice!
f18be250.jpg

He's pointing something out? :confused3 I don't remember what
f18be248.jpg

Carolyn Allen is a SWEETHEART!! Here she is from behind
f18be21a.jpg

After the Tux fitting, Joey and I began getting ready for dinner. Yes, we relaxed a little here and there. I know you are probably reading this and wondering what happened to the rest of the day, we took our time and we were still full from breakfast and the ice cream that we didn’t have lunch. SO the plans for this evening, we had 7pm ADR’s for California Grill in celebration of my Birthday early (we wanted to celebrate with his family), we (Joey and I) decided on heading into the Magic Kingdom before dinner. Once we got to the MK they had pumpkins out for MNSSHP (which we have planned for tomorrow night) Here are some pictures of us before dinner at the MK.
f18be1f6.jpg

Joey helping Gepetto out of his chair for a photo
f18be1e8.jpg
f18be1c9.jpg
f18be1c3.jpg

Walt wearing the crown
f18be195.jpg

Us in front of the castle
f18be174.jpg

Waiting in line for Stitch's Great Escape. It was kinda warm!
f18be11d.jpg

In the MK we took some pictures, rode Stitch’s Great Escape, did a little shopping (okay, we did about $200.00 worth of shopping in the Stitch store and had all the packages shipped back to the room) and then walked around Main Street enjoying the sights and smells. When it was almost 7, we then headed for the monorail for the Contemporary Resort. Once at the resort we ran into Megan and Sara waiting for us to go up to the California Grill, actually we had good timing and the rest of the group had just gotten there. Here are some pictures . . . .

From Left to Right
Joey, Me, my MOH Megan and Sara
f18be121.jpg

Eddie and Andree
f18bdce9.jpg

We had ADR's for 12 and they had us at 2 tables against the windows
Table 1 from Left to Right Kay, Sharla, Eddie, Andree and Shelia
f18be0fd.jpg

Part of table 2 (I think you know these faces already)
f18be0ca.jpg

Some of our food!!

Megan's Pork tenderloin
f18be0c9.jpg

Sara's Chicken
f18be0cd.jpg

Josh had some fish dish
f18be0c1.jpg

Jimmy had some tile fish dish
f18be060.jpg

Joey had the steak
f18be05d.jpg

Megan and I shared some "snake in the grass" sushi roll. It was pretty good!!
f18be05c.jpg

My favorite! Yoshi Deluxe Sushi platter!! I LOVE SUSHI!!! (I guess that's why we did a custom menu for the wedding with Sushi) :rolleyes:
f18be05a.jpg

My Birthday cake from the Grand Floridian Bakery.
It was Chocolate cake with White Chocolate Mouse
f18bdfff.jpg

Cake time!!!
f18bdf31.jpg
f18bdf06.jpg
f18bdf07.jpg

Dinner was great as usual (Joey and I dined there after we had gotten engaged last October and we dined there back in February with Megan during our planning session)

Here are pictures from both sides of the observation decks of the California Grill and some group shots. ALSO if you have seen my other posts on the boards I am a FIEND for taking shots of fireworks. I hope ya'll enjoy the ones from the top of the California Grill.
Before Illuminations.
f18bdd4e.jpg
f18bdcf5.jpg
f18be01a.jpg

The electric light water parade
f18bdff3.jpg

Illuminations
f18bdfb7.jpg
f18bdfb0.jpg
f18bdf83.jpg
f18bdf7c.jpg
f18bdf6e.jpg

With Illuminations done we then headed over to see Wishes

Castle side (obviously :rolleyes: ) before Wishes
f18bdf19.jpg
f18bded8.jpg

The start of Wishes
f18bdea9.jpg
f18bde99.jpg
f18bde76.jpg
f18bde57.jpg
f18bde55.jpg
f18bde36.jpg
f18bde16.jpg
f18bddf4.jpg
f18bddd9.jpg
f18bdda5.jpg
f18bdd4f.jpg

Shonnel, thank you so much for sharing your magical experience with all of us! I can't wait to be the MOH for my sister's wedding--it just seems so FUN!! All of you seem to be having fun especially you and dh :)
Thanks!!!

After Wishes, we all were tired and headed back to Pop Century to rest up for Sunday.

On the bus back to Pop
f18bdb05.jpg
f18bdb2b.jpg

Stay tuned for Sunday and MNSSHP!!

Congratulations to the both of you! All I can say is "WOW!" Your pictures just tell the story without even having to read the words of how much fun and how magical this whole experience was for you!

Oooh! I can't wait to read more! Do they pipe in the music and voices from Wishes and/or Illuminations at the CG? Were most of your Wishes pics zoomed in, or can you really see the castle that clearly? So Fun!

SRUAlmn said:
Oooh! I can't wait to read more! Do they pipe in the music and voices from Wishes and/or Illuminations at the CG? Were most of your Wishes pics zoomed in, or can you really see the castle that clearly? So Fun!

The second picture posted of Wishes is not a zoomed in shot. The view from the California Grill is BEAUTIFUL and breath taking. I suggest going there to anyone and everyone!! :teeth:

your report is great and the oics are beautiful! can't wait for more!!

EvilinaDM101 said:
Saturday 10/15/05

Once done with dancing we then stopped in at Beaches and Cream for a snack. Okay, I’ve heard people say things in Disney are pricey but the amount of Ice Cream we got for the price we paid was WORTH IT!

Finishing up in Ariel's
f18bc8b7.jpg
f18bc8ba.jpg
f18bc8b8.jpg

Beaches and Cream
These are 1 scoop each!
f18be31d.jpg
Mint Chocolate Chip
f18be316.jpg
Strawberry
Mmmmm! Mint chocolate chip...my favorite :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter